AccessPress Anonymous Post Pro v3.1.2
|Compatible Browsers||IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|Compatible With||WP e-Commerce 3.8.x, WooCommerce 2.3.x, WooCommerce 2.2.x|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8|
|Tags||anonymous post, article submit form, custom post types, drag and drop forms, front end post, front-end publishing, Frontend form post, guest author, guest blog, guest post, , user submitted post, visitor post, wordpress guest post, wordpress user post|
AccessPress Anonymous Post Pro v3.1.2
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
Updated with new features!
- Backend Form Preview Functionality
- Post Rejection Notification option
- Pre Checked and Pre Selected options for Radio buttons, Checkbox and Select Dropdown
Change log here
- Support right from here – Contact us using the contact form on our profile page
- Dedicated support forum on our website: http://accesspressthemes.com/support/
- Email support: email@example.com
- Online chat at our website: accesspressthemes.com
Full feature list:
- Unlimited Forms
- Submit post from frontend as a not logged in user or as a logged in user.
- Enter Tags for the post
- Plugin option page – User can customize settings.
- Email notification to admin email after successful post submission.
- Customized Post Submission message.
- Field Selection ability.
- Anyone can post from anywhere in the site
- Category selection
- Add featured image to the post. More than one image and other media items can be added to the post if logged in.
- Captcha for secure posting which can be enabled and disabled from plugin settings page
- Use short code to display the submission form anywhere
- Post submissions may include title, tags, category, author, URL, post image
- HTML5 submission form with streamlined CSS styles
- Posts will be directly saved into WordPress database and will show up in Admin Dashboard as pending post or any selected status with given Title, Description, Category and Tags.
- Option to assign post to specific category/taxonomy or let users choose category/taxonomy from frontend
- Moderator will be able to review and approve them as needed.
- Authors Name, Author URL and email will be added as custom field.
- Simple and user friendly
- Custom Post Types and Taxonomy
- Multiple Image Upload
- More secure Google Captcha
- Add upto 3 email addresses for admin notification
- Admin notification email message customization settings
- Form styling settings panel
- Form templates availability
- Required Field selection option
- Custom required message adding option
- Notes displaying options for each field
- Inline login system
- Option to send message to the submitter once the post is made live
- Option to change the message when the post goes live
- Allow suggestion text to be entered for each form field.
- Tool tips option for form fields (suggest text or tooltips option)
- Add more notification emails upto 3
- Built in form templates
- Custom form designer
- Specify optional/mandatory form fields
- Specify custom mandatory form field message
- Google captcha
- Dedicated forum support
- Online chat support
- Email support
We’ve detailed documentation which leaves you with no question. Find the plugin documentation here:
We’ve prepared detailed video tutorials to setup and use the plugin. Find video tutorials here:
View plugin change logs here:
English – United States
Get latest updates
Like our Facebook page and get latest updates:
Click here to submit feature request. It can also be used to notify bug .