Bookly Booking Plugin v12.0 – Responsive Appointment Booking
|Compatible Browsers||IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Compatible With||WPML, WooCommerce 2.6.x|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.6.1|
|Tags||2checkout, appointment, authorize.net, booking, calendar, cart, google calendar, paypal, payson, reservation, responsive, stripe, woocommerce, wordpress, wpml|
Bookly Booking Plugin v12.0 – Responsive Appointment Booking and Scheduling
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
Automated online booking & scheduling for WordPress: fully customizable booking form with online payments, notifications, and Google Calendar sync.
- Unlimited number of staff members, services, appointments, and customers.
- Flexible scheduling: padding times, varying appointment duration (5 min – 24 h), holidays, days off, individual working schedules.
- Fully customizable look & feel of the booking form, with no need for custom coding. Customize color scheme, interface copy, steps of booking process.
- Compatible with translation plugins (incl. WPML) and has 50+ currency support built in.
1. Rich Scheduling Capabilities
- Padding (buffer) times around appointments;
- Varying appointment duration, with time slots automatically calculated to fit the most appointments in a day;
- Configurable late cancellation and early booking limits;
- Personal days off, pre-holiday short days (add-on), and limited availability of specific services; (add-on).
- Sync with Google Calendar.
2. Services & Staff
- Unlimited number of services, staff, appointments, and customers;
- Services can be grouped into categories;
- Each staff member can provide as many or as few services as you want;
- Location of appointment for clients to choose from for each appointment (add-on);
- Additional treatments/products to add to appointments during booking for an extra price (add-on).
3. Customizable Look & Feel of Booking Form
- Custom color scheme;
- Custom interface copy and default values in dropdown menus;
- Optional progress bar, calendar view of time slots, captcha;
- Removable fields for unused appointment properties;
- Booking form can be added to multiple pages of one site or to multiple domains (add-on).
4. Pricing & Payment
- Each service and, optionally, provided by each staff member can have a different cost;
- Special prices for appointments booked for specific hours during the day (add-on);
- Discount coupons for purchases;
- Multiple secure online payment methods, incl. PayPal, Stripe, iDEAL, PayU etc.;
- Accept bookings with partial payment add-on).
5. Multiple Appointments Booked Per Session
- Back-to-back appointments booked for one visit: add-on #1, which lets clients choose number of identical back-to-back appointments; add-on #2 for compiling several services in cart and having them booked for one visit;
- Standalone appointments booked for multiple visits;
- Group appointments;
- All appointments booked in one session treated as cart and paid for in bulk.
6. Transactional Emails & Text Messages
- Multiple trigger events for automated notifications to be configured: new appointment created, appointment confirmed, appointment cancelled, upcoming appointment;
- Custom subject and body of notifications, sender info, reply-to address.
7. Manage Activity Online
- Sync appointments in real time with company and staff’s individual Google Calendars (works both ways);
- Manage and edit appointments from admin area (WordPress dashboard);
- Optionally allow staff members to manage appointments: edit, cancel, update customer info;
- Import and export lists of customers, payments, and appointments;
- Customer info automatically saved: appointment and payment history, personal info shared during booking (incl. answers to custom questions manually added to booking form by admin);
- Give clients online access to bookings via dedicated bookings list on website (client login required), limited access to WordPress dashboard (client login required), or cancel appointment links in email notifications;
- Manually approve appointments before confirming them to the client.