Calendarize it! for WordPress v220.127.116.11985
|Created||25 June 12|
|Compatible Browsers||IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Compatible With||Visual Composer 5.1.x, WooCommerce 3.4.x, WooCommerce 3.3.x|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.9.x, WordPress 4.8.x, WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4|
|Tags||community events, event tickets, events, gutenberg, map view, month view, recurring events, responsive calendar, wordpress calendar, year view|
Calendarize it! for WordPress
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
For a limited time use coupon code AUTUMN2018 and get 25% OFF our Event Tickets WooCommerce, Payment Options WooCommerce and Community Events add-ons for Calendarize it!
Calendarize it! was originally created without support for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer). Please notice that you do not need WPBakery Page Builder to use Calendarize it!, but if you have WPBakery Page Builder you can take advantage of the built-in compatibility with this plugin and build your own templates using the popular drag and drop page builder.
We recommend you to visit our demo site Calendarize.it and check out the many features.
Translate Calendarize it! using Easy Translation Manager or WPML
Calendarize it! for WordPress comply with the Codex for internationalization. This is a process of making an application ready for translation. In WordPress this means making strings which should be translated in a special way.
If you have a valid license for Calendarize it! you can get a FREE copy of our Easy Translation Manager for WordPress. Just submit a ticket at our Help Center and remember to include your license key. This plugin allows you to manage multiple langauges on your WordPress website.
The following language versions are included with the plugin:
Version 18.104.22.168985 – November 2, 2018
- Bug Fixed: When using WPML only the event in the current language should show in the Upcoming Events Widget and Accordion Upcoming Events Widget
- Bug Fixed: When using an old version of Visual Composer (now WPBakery Page Builder) activating Calendarize it! crashes the website
- Bug Fixed: Include timezone information in ical file for displaying recurring events in the correct time when daylight savings and standard time changes
- Bug Fixed: iCal file was not working properly when time zone was between GMT -1 and -9.
- Compatibility Fix: When using the Flyout plugin the tooltip doesn’t render when a Calendarize it! shortcode is inserted in the Flyout and not loaded in the main content at the same time.
Version 22.214.171.124698 – October 5, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: PHP 7.2
- Bug Fixed: PHP Warnings related to WPBakery Page Builder (latest version)
- Update: Add Description and Image to micro data on Event Details Page
Version 126.96.36.199594 – September 24, 2018
- Update: Improvements for Gutenberg support
- Update: New icon or Calendarize it! in Gutenberg
- Update: Added new class-autoloader.php. For future development and improvements to the core of add-ons and the main plugin itself. This will help developers to load classes without the need to use require/include statements.
- Compatibility Fix: WPML String Translation conflict when saving Options in Calendarize it!
- Bug Fixed: After changing the id of recurring events, the no repeat feature stopped working
- Bug Fixed: Fatal error with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) filter fixed
- Bug Fixed: Accordion Upcoming Events Widget did not render basic HTML from the excerpt field
Version 188.8.131.52389 – August 24, 2018
- Update: Modify Event List View template, so that it doesn’t break when loaded by Gutenberg
- New Feature: Added support for Gutenberg, the new visual editor in WordPress. Added new Blocks for inserting Calendarize it! main views like Month View, Week View, Day View and Event List View. General Settings, Labels, Month, Agenda, Event List, Tooltip, Other, Conditions (permission capabilities).
Version 184.108.40.206741 – July 24, 2018
- Bug Fixed: When clicking on the Tooltip images of an event linked to Facebook it is returning an error when loading the page on Facebook.
- Bug Fixed: Tooltip link does not reflect the correct recurring date instance
- Update: Added Open Graph information for Venue, Organizer and Custom Taxonomies
- Update: Added support for showing child terms nested under parent terms when using Taxonomy Filter add-on
- Update: CSS updated to support term count in the Taxonomy Filter drop-down
- New Feature: Added option to turn off showing child terms nested under parent terms when using Taxonomy Filter add-on.
- New Feature: Added option to load the Tooltip custom details with the event, rather than loading the event details in a separate Ajax call.
- New Feature: Added support for showing terms hierarchical in Accordion Upcoming Events Widget when using the Taxonomy Filter add-on. And if the attribute btn_tax_parent_only is added with a taxonomy name as value only the parent terms will show (btn_tax_parent_only=“1” will only show the parent terms)
- New Feature: Added option to specify page/post ID where Calendarize it! scripts should not be loaded (Options > Troubleshooting)
- New Feature: Added option to display term post count in Taxonomy Filter drop-down (also when Taxonomy Filter is used with Accordion Upcoming Events Widget)
Version 220.127.116.11374 – June 28, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: When activating Calendarize it! while using the Bridge – Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme (Themeforest) wp-admin crashes.
- Compatibility Fix: When using the Pages by User Role plugin to restrict specific events from showing the Accordion Upcoming Events widget the events were still showing
- Bug Fixed: When Year View button is enabled it shows in the FLAT UI Calendar widget
- Bug Fixed: When turning on debugging mode it caused white screen for some users
- Bug Fixed: When choosing load scripts in footer in the Troubleshooting tab jQuery-UI scripts should also be flagged to be loaded in the footer.
- New Feature: When using External Event Sources and a feed from another WordPress website using Calendarize it! include image paths so that destination websites using the Accordion Upcoming Events Widget can render images from the source website.
Version 18.104.22.168850 – May 29, 2018
- New Feature: Added local_tz to options when using Calendarize it! elements in WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer)
- New Feature: Added option to choose “Close on click outside Tooltip” for Tooltip Behavior in Month View
- Bug Fixed: When geo_radius is 0 ignore it
- Bug Fixed: In Event List View clicking on an event title is linking incorrectly to Facebook events when using Events Link to add-on for Calendarize it!
- Bug Fixed: Forced style seems to cause an erratic behavior rendering Month View image
- Update: Increased the Mobile view trigger option from 0-600 px to 0-1200 px
- Bug Fixed: Local Time Zone attribute local_tz=“1” is not getting applied properly on Upcoming Events Widget and Accordion Upcoming Events Widget.
Version 22.214.171.124184 – April 12, 2018
- Bug Fixed: Events are not showing when saving new events. Avoid repeating the nouce field multiple timed in meta boxes.
Version 126.96.36.199180 – April 11, 2018
- Bug Fixed: When turning on the option to force https on all add-on resources in the Troubleshooting tab, also force apply it to tooltip Ajax URL. Some sites are inconsistent in the protocol value returned by site_url().
- Bug Fixed: When a Custom Taxonomy contains a hyphen, the Taxonomy Filter (drop-down) for that taxonomy is not rendered
- Update: Deleted id attribute from nounce class (meta boxes) to avoid duplicates
- Update: Fixed nounces in the meta box class
Version 188.8.131.52037 – March 7, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: Month View fix for Safari
- Compatibility Fix: When using Bridge Theme, the title of the Venue page shows the title of the page used as template instead of the Venue term name
- Update: Depreciated function create_function
- Update: CSS fix for Event Details Page Top Image width
- Update: Added new icons used for the Event Tickets WooCommerce Attendees Summary
- Bug Fixed: iCal file is not correctly handling daylight savings
- Bug Fixed: Navigation not working properly (Previous Month, Next Month)
- Bug Fixed: Mobile View not rendering correctly in websites using RTL
- New Feature: Added feature to “Show Excerpt” in Tooltip section (Options > Calendarize Shortcode tab)
Version 184.108.40.206849 – February 8, 2018
- Bug Fixed: When using Spanish date format j de F de Y, French time format G h i min or German time format G:i Uhr the backslashes are removed from the Start/End/Date/Time element in the layout builder.
Version 220.127.116.11733 – January 19, 2018
- Bug Fixed: Changed the default priority of register_taxonomies. The Taxonomy Filter and Taxonomies in Community Events form was broken on some websites.
Version 18.104.22.168717 – January 18, 2018
- Bug Fixed: Conflict with WooCommerce checkout process when using WooCommerce Stripe plugin
- Bug Fixed: Replaced commas in the Chinese .po translation, so that day names and month names are properly parsed (generate new .mo file)
- Update: CSS Styling for Date Picker (compatibility with some themes)
Version 22.214.171.124681 – January 8, 2018
- Bug Fixed: A quick fix for missing function (PHP 7 compatibility)
Version 126.96.36.199674 – January 3, 2017
- Bug Fixed: When there are large sets of recurring events on a website the iCal feed may display empty on some sites.
- Bug Fixed: When timezone setting is UTC+0, UTC time in iCal file is not correctly defined.