Content Timeline v4.3.1 – Responsive WordPress Plugin for Displaying Posts
|Compatible Browsers||IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Compatible With||Visual Composer 4.7.x, Visual Composer 4.8.x|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2|
|Tags||animated timeline, blog, card, , content, , creative timeline, post, responsive timeline, slider timeline, timeline, wordpress slider timeline, wordpress timeline, wp slider|
Content Timeline v4.3.1 – Responsive WordPress Plugin for Displaying Posts/Categories in a Sliding Timeline
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
Content Timeline – Responsive WordPress Plugin
Content timeline is powerful and lightweight responsive WordPress plugin, best for displaying any organized content. It is fully customizable, and easily implementable with any js script, video, flash etc. Well structured code, and wide ranged API functions make it simple to get started and flexible for customization.
With our responsive wordpress plugin you can easily set up your own history timeline with chronological set of events. Every card in the timeline has the option to either expand or to open new link (direct link to your post). This option allows you to choose wheter you want the timeline to go directly to blog posts or to simply display your data in a separate card on the spot.
How does the Content Timeline work:
- Take any content
- Sort it by date
- Call function
- You are ready to go!
Content Timeline can easily be modified to suit your needs. It has 30 elements places that can be activated on the left side of the timeline and 30 more on the right side of the timeline and you can add unlimited number of groups and items. In this preview we have displayed content that is sorted by date, but you can use whatever system you like.
- Responsive design
- SWIPE function
- Ability to hide controls
- Ability to hide timeline
- Ability to hide the years/months and only display the timeline
- Ability to rename the elements (dots)
- 11 settings for customizing
- Keyboard binded
- 5 class events
- Included easing effects
- 7 embedded script control methods
- Intuitive design
- Fully flexible
- Fully interactive timeline
- More then one element can be connected to a single dot
- Shadow that surrounds elements that are under the same dot
- Added the option to set alignment for Start Item (Left. Right, Center) - Fixed "image overflow” problem - Fixed Month translation
- Added the option to set the number of years to be displayed per line - Fixed "Disable Pretty Photo" option
- Added the option to disable node text on small resolutions - Fixed timeline "Years" option - Fixed responsive image overlay problems - Fixed Swipe functionality
- Added translation support for name of the months - Added a basic version of vertical timeline - Added the option to disable pretty photo for all posts with one click - Added the option to link all posts to their pages with one click - Updated documentation (Documentation-UserManual.pdf) - Minor CSS fixes
- Fixed "Timeline by Years" option - Fixed arrows not showing in backend (unclickable tabs) - Version typo fixed
Version 4.0 - Added sorting by year - Added the option to show more categories - Added 12 new styles - Added the option to set scroller color - Added dynamic content loading (automatically adds new posts as you add them from wordpress) - Added the autoplay option - Added the separate (responsive) autoplay option - Added the option to reverse timeline - Added 2 new navigation (arrow) option - Added advanced nod coloring options - Added the option to set the latest post to starting item - Added the option to show / hide dates on all card styles - Added the option to share posts on facebook, twitter, pinterest and google+ - Added the number of comments on a post - Added a "like" button for a post - Added additional space to the left side of timeline cards (were not visible when scrolling) - Added a gradient overlay over images to enhance text visibility - Added the "small scroll on hover" for left and right arrows (UX enhanced) - Fixed swipe on android devices - Fixed scheduled posts not appearing when dynamic loading is selected - Fixed selected item (start item) is centered now - Fixed starting item, it always works now - Fixed arrows missing in responsive mode - Fixed a rare bug timeline breaking after clicking read more button - Fixed a rare bug timeline not showing on page - Fixed a bug with images not showing correctly on read more - Shadow effect is re-worked both on hover and default - Backend slightly re-worked - Swipe functionality optimized