eForm v3.4 – WordPress Form Builder
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Compatible With||WooCommerce 2.6.x, WooCommerce 2.5, WooCommerce 2.4.x, Bootstrap 3.x|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4|
|Tags||ajax form, builder, Database Form, feedback, form, , , forms, jquery form, member only form, quiz, survey, tab form, validation form, wordpress form|
eForm – WordPress Form Builder
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
Premium WordPress Form Builder Plugin
For complete form management solution, quizzes, surveys, data collection, payment estimation and user feedback of all kinds.
eForm – WordPress Form Builder
eForm (Previously FSQM Pro) is an advanced and flexible form builder that can be integrated into your existing WordPress site. This is a complete form management solution, for quizzes, surveys, data collection, payment estimation and user feedback of all kinds.
With the quick and easy drag and drop form builder, you can build unlimited forms and manage them from your admin dashboard. All submissions are stored in your eForm database, so you can view, track, analyze and act on the data you have captured. A user portal also allows registered users to review and track their submissions.
We have integrated eForm with the best in class e-mail newsletter providers and payment services, for even greater flexibility and security.
This robust and comprehensive form builder is the perfect combination of style and functionality: packed with all the elements you need, while clean and elegant to use.
Drag and Drop Form Builder
With the simple and intuitive drag and drop form builder, you don’t need any coding experience. (But if you know your way around CSS you can enter your custom code directly into the form settings.)
The builder has three sections to help you fully customize your form:
- Form Settings: Use the tabs at the top to name your form, select a form type and customize the settings. We have included over 30 themes to get you started, and you can also play around with different fonts and sizes.
- Form Elements: Over 35 awesome form elements are shown in a list on the left hand side. Simply add a container and drag the elements you want to include.
- Form Layout: On the right hand side of the screen you can arrange the layout of your form. Add several containers and then drag and drop elements to build your preferred layout. The form builder will automatically save your layout at regular intervals, so you won’t lose any of your changes.
Scoring and Ranking System
You can now assign scores and ranks to your users, based on their submissions (for example, for score-based quizzes). Adding score-able elements is quick and easy, and the system will automatically generate the total score for each user. For freetype answers, you can review and manually assign scores so that these can also be taken into account.
You can view the scores and rankings from your dashboard, and you may also choose to allow users to view the results from their portal. Based on the scores, you can automatically assign different designations to users (eg. “rookie” or “expert” etc.), and can configure your form so that a different message is displayed, depending on the user’s score breakdown. This can also be useful for tailoring user notification e-mails, or to send targeted e-mails to users of a certain ranking/designation.
Correct and incorrect answers can be highlighted in the user’s e-mail notification and trackback page, when they review their submission. You can even allow users to download a printable certificate, with the help of the Exporter addon.
Multi-Criteria Conditional Logic
As you add elements in the form builder, you can set their initial state as “shown” or “hidden”. You can then configure your form to be responsive to each user, and new elements can be shown or hidden according to their previous answers.
Simply define each of your elements (eg. as a Multiple Choice Question or Feedback & Upload) and apply your own rules to any element or group. Multiple logics can be combined for more complex personalization.
Conditional logic and conditional validation rules ensure that your forms are smart, relevant and effective, saving you and your users time and collecting the data you really want.
We have included a Mathematical Evaluator element, which allows you to calculate complex formulas instantly. You can drag this feature from the elements list in the form builder and add it to your form. Input your own formulas, and the mathematical evaluator will do the rest!
You can either assign numerical values to existing elements (eg. prices for items), or use numerical elements so that the user has to enter or choose a numerical value (eg. a rating).
Smart and Secure File Uploader
With eForm form builder, you can request that users upload files as part of their submission by simply dragging and dropping the file over the form. Every file upload generates a unique identification number, through which further actions can be taken.
The file uploader is fully secure and will not accept any potentially harmful or risky files. When a user uploads a file it is stored in your wp-content/upload directory, and not in our plugin directory, so it is automatically protected by your own security settings.
Complete Submission Management
All user submissions are stored in your database, so you have complete access through your admin dashboard and can view, sort and/or edit the data any time you want. You can also choose to give registered users the ability to browse and edit their own submission through a portal page.
All forms are submitted securely, and spam bots will always be ignored, so you can be sure that you are capturing genuine feedback/data from your users. For added security, you can add a captcha element from the form builder.
Reports and Analysis
From your admin page, you can view and configure detailed statistics, charts, graphs and graphics to interpret your captured data. Browse submissions in detail, view summaries, and run in-depth reports and analysis using survey analytic tools. You can also export the reports or CSV using the Exporter Addon.
Automated Notification E-mails
Our beautiful and responsive notification e-mails are clean and minimalist in design, so you can personalize them to suit your own branding style. Easily change the logo, form header image and e-mail accent color from your admin dashboard.
You can then fully customize the notification message – for example, you may want to thank users for taking your quiz or survey, and let them know how to log in, view their submission, or take another quiz.
You can also set up admin notification e-mails and configure your settings from the dashboard.
eForm is fully integrated with the best e-mail marketing tools: Campaign Monitor, Get Response, Aweber and MailChimp. E-mail addresses are saved in your eForm database, so it’s easy to send targeted marketing to particular groups of users.
PayPal and Stripe Payment Options
We have also integrated our form builder with both PayPal and Stripe, so that you can take fast and secure payments. Use the simple toggle on your admin dashboard to enable one or more payment systems, enter a mathematical formula for calculating the total, and set the currency code.
Customize product names, numbers and invoice IDs, and the form builder also allows for custom coupon codes for discounts.
Free and Fast Support
We understand that reading through heaps of documentation can be tedious and time-consuming, so you’ll see a help icon beside every element in the form builder to guide you through the features you want to use.
Major Release – v3.4
With many exciting new features:
- Added WooCommerce Integration.
- Added WordPress Core Integration – Login, Register & Guest Post.
- Added Form & User Statistics Shortcodes.
- Renamed our product to eForm – WordPress Form Builder
- Huge improvement for Reports & Analysis.
- Introduced Leaderboard functionality.
- Added Payment Integration with PayPal and Stripe
- Added jSignature element
- Introduced more form submission limitation options including opening date, expiration date, submission interval etc.
- Introduced Stopwatch to record form submission time
- Made Google Charts responsive
- Sendy.co and MyMail integration
- Raw score-based redirection and ranking
- Added 6 new elements – Thumbnail Picker, Smiley Rating, Like Dislike, Matrix Feedback, Matrix Dropdown, GPS Location Picker
- Auto Save on user’s browser
- Pop-up forms with custom dialog buttons
- Reset forms with an optional button
- Conditional logic for containers (tabs, pages etc)
- Third party integration for Mailchimp, Aweber, Get Response and Campaign Monitor
- Quiz timer with automatic submission (overall and page specific time limit)
- Mathematical evaluator element to calculate complex formula from user input
- Categorizable form with filtering option
- Conditional logic on submit button
- Social networking share option at success message, e-mail and trackback
- Beautiful and responsive email template with added customization options
- Customization of summary table on trackback
- Customization of trackback page to show/hide summary table, full submission and trends
- LaTeX support on labels and options (via jetpack plugin)
- Score attributes to rating elements with multiplier
- Score attributes to slider and range elements with multiplier and custom formula
- Total Submission limit per form with custom error message
- Option to disable scroll to tab/page top along with offset
- Anonymous submission to disable logging IP Address and User account
- Override-able minimum, maximum and step values for grading and spinner options
Before purchasing, please make sure your server meets the following minimum requirements:
- WordPress version: 3.5.x+
- PHP version: 5.4+ (Required for eForm v3.3+. PHP 5.2 and 5.3 would not work anymore.)
- Recommend PHP Memory Limit: 128M or more. But also should work on 64M depending on number of plugins.
- MySQL version: 5+
- MCrypt library (this comes pre-installed on most of the hosts)
- Minumum value of 2048 for many Suhosin variables. Please refer to our FAQs to learn how to set this up.
Updating from version 1.x
If you’re updating from version 1.x, please follow this guide carefully (click on Updating to Latest Version in the sidebar) to safely migrate all your data.
Since version 2.x, the pro plugin can work in parallel with the free plugin. However, the pro plugin will not import any data from the free plugin, so if you wish to, you must do so manually. It is recommended that you delete the free plugin before installing the pro, as you will no longer need it.
It is not possible for us to make the plugin compatible with every theme on the market. If your theme has followed the WordPress standard of coding, then this plugin will definitely work.
Some reasons why the plugin might not work with certain themes:
- Your theme or any other plugin has changed the WordPress default jQuery file.
- Your theme or any other plugin has changed the WordPress default jQuery UI files.
- Your theme or any other plugin is including a different copy of jQuery or jQuery UI from its own resource.
Whatever the reason, it is not a standard way to change any of the default inbuilt WordPress files. If the form does not seem to work with your theme, please open a thread in our Support Forum. We will assist you with contacting the developer of your incompatible theme/plugin to fix the problem. We have also published a series of troubleshooters, which may come in handy.
Please refer to the working admin demo to see the exact features you will be getting, before you buy. If you think we have overlooked a valuable feature, you can open a thread on our Support Forum. If we see that the feature is really important to the community, then we will do our best to add it to a future version.
Coming Next (Not yet implemented)
* Add: Centralized file management system * Add: Auto Save Option (server side)
Active Channel 3.4.x
Version 3.4.0 (20 Dec 2016)
* Introduced WooCommerce Integration * Introduced WordPress Core Integration for Login, Registration & Guest Blogging * Added more Form & User Statistics Shortcodes
* Added: Basic Export Functionality for CSV download of submissions * Added: Interval and manual save for larger forms * Added: User and form statistics shortcodes * Added: Option to hide submission for incomplete payment forms * Added: New hidden fields element * Added: WooCommerce Integration with product mapping * Added: Tooltip support for form and container elements * Updated: POPUP & blank target functionality for iconmenu element * Updated: Option to hide stopwatch * Updated: Option to disable scrolling to progress message & success message * Fixed: Payment retry form issues with selected gateways * Fixed: Translation issue on standalone page * Fixed: Designer theme header issue * Fixed: Trackback page trends issue
Under the hood:
* Added: New form-elements-values class to get simplified string or array values of submission * Added: Envato Market Plugin updater for easier update * Added: Internal upgrade method in install class for better upgradation flow * Added: Bring back PHP 5.3 compatibility * Update: Campaign Monitor SDK to support PHP 7 * Improved: Some DB queries with HAVING clause for performance boost * Improved: New Form menu will replace URL to edit page when a form is being saved the first time * Fixed: Error handling in main form script ( JS )
Version 3.3.1 (26 Oct 2016)
Updated: Backend Color Scheme
Version 3.3.0 (5 Sep 2016)
Added: Form Leaderboard functionality Added: Reports & Analysis can now configure chart type, legend and ticks. Added: Other elements in Reports & Analysis. Added: Defaults for newly added elements. Added: Reports filtering options. Added: Format strings to admin subject. Added: Option to exclude elements and other details in summary table. Added: Option to include additional email headers. Added: Option to make countUp inside mathematical evaluator optional. Added: Icon option for matrix dropdown element. Added: Option to make scroll to invalid elements optional. Added: Option for automatic decimal points in mathematical evaluator. Added: Option to hide mathematical evaluator in front-end. Added: Option to reset the form after submission. Added: Trends widget functionality. Added: Reports Filtering functionality w.r.t user meta, URL track, users etc. Added: %FORMNAME%, %SITENAME% is format strings. Added: Option for adding just reply-to in admin notification to play nice with Yahoo. Updated: Designation can now be set based on negative score. Updated: Redirection notice appear in a better way. Updated: Trends shortcode generator revamp. Updated: Revamped email limitation and IP limitation message. Updated: Location Picker would now use admin specified API key for google compliance. Fixed: Form autoscroll not working inside popup forms. Fixed: Scroll to any container inside form now obeys offset value. Fixed: Hackish implementation of VC compatibility. Fixed: File uploader extension issue. Fixed: Thumbnail making issue with PDF. Fixed: Bug of referer field on multisite. Fixed: Edit button doesn't show up on tb page if Print Summary is disabled. Fixed: Cosmetic issue with matrix feedback elements. Fixed: Droppable element duplicates do not let elements to get added. Fixed: Slider & Range validation issue. Fixed: Issue with conditional does not equal and does not contain. Fixed: Duplicating DB elements issue. Fixed: z-index issue on timer and popup form. Fixed: Some cosmetic issues in bootstrap theme. Fixed: User Portal responsive CSS issue.
Under the hood:
Updated: Complete rewrite of reports JS. Updated: Auto-select preferred payment gateway when conditionally shown. Updated: Report JS should loop over elements instead of data. Fixed: Use wp_unslash instead of stripslashes_deep for future compatibility. Fixed: Do not use trigger in jQuery.fn.val() chain. Fixed: Resolved eForm and Customizer issue. Fixed: Do not replace the %TRACKLINK% directly in redirect URL. Fixed: Make array creation a priority for proper looping inside report generator.
Version 3.2.0 (29 Apr 2016)
* Added: Google Analytics Events tracking * Added: Auto progress feature for containers * Added: Forwardable URL track code on social links * Added: New format strings for showing Mathematical element values * Added: Option for hiding progress buttons (prev/next/submit) when not necessary * Added: Improved Editor Shortcode generator buttons * Added: MailPoet integration * Added: Conditional logic for integrations * Added: Numeric value for matrix element * Added: Form and Popup forms widgets * Updated: Made thumbnail tooltop optional * Updated: Made thumbnail image responsive * Updated: Admin notification can now have from address * Updated: Email design have more option to change colors * Updated: Icons pack now have more than 1900 icons. Added Google material icons and updated fontawesome icons