Essential Grid v126.96.36.199 – WordPress Plugin
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|Compatible With||Layers WP, WPML, WooCommerce 2.6.x, WooCommerce 2.5, WooCommerce 2.4.x, WooCommerce 2.3.x, WooCommerce 2.2.x, WooCommerce 2.1.x, Visual Composer 4.7.x, Visual Composer 4.8.x, Cornerstone, Bootstrap 3.x, Bootstrap 2.3.x, Bootstrap 2.2.2, Bootstrap 2.2.1, Bootstrap 2.1.1, Bootstrap 2.1.0, Bootstrap 2.0.4, Bootstrap 2.0.3, Bootstrap 2.0.2, Bootstrap 2.0.1, Bootstrap 2.0|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0|
|Tags||blog, filter, flexible, full-width, gallery, grid, image, lightbox, masonry, portfolio, responsive, skins, video, visual editor, woocommerce|
Essential Grid v188.8.131.52 – WordPress Plugin
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
Essential Grid WordPress Plugin. The all-purpose grid building solution!
Essential Grid is a premium plugin for WordPress that allows you to display various content formats in a highly customizable grid. Possible applications range from portfolios, blogs, galleries, WooCommerce shops, price tables, services, product sliders, testimonials and anything else you can imagine.
- Version 184.108.40.206 Artemis Release Date 12.08.2016
- Version 220.127.116.11 Artemis Release Date 14.07.2016
- WordPress 4.5.x Ready
- Dedicated Video Tutorials Channel for Beginners
- All-Purpose Usage
- Boxed, Full-Width, Full-Screen Layouts
- Adjustable Rows/Columns/Spacings
- Images, Youtube & Vimeo Video, HTML5 Self-Hosted Video, iFrame Content
- Content Sources: Post, Custom Post, Pages, WooCommerce, Gallery
- Various Animation Types & Preloaders
- 25+ Example Skins Included
- Responsive & Mobile Optimized
- Visual Skin Editor: Build and Customize own Skins easily
- Easily Import / Export Skins
- Include Custom Skins with Plugin Install, One-Click Installer
- Custom Metas: Additional Options for Posts
- Custom Post Based Skin Modifications: Special rules for Posts
- Extensive Documentation & Tutorial Videos
- Customizable Transition Speed (Individual / Global)
If you want to use the Essential Grid Plugin in your Theme on ThemeForest please purchase
1 extended license for each theme (as long as there is no Developer License available) you put on the marketplace! If you have questions about this agreement please contact us:here
Version 18.104.22.168 Artemis (12th August 2016)
- Added “Caption” as Layer Element (for Gallery Images)
- Import process changed to make it compatible with PHP 5.2
- Fixed Facebook album output
- Fixed Twitter Link output
- Fixed WooCommerce Ajax “Add to Cart” button
- Fixed WooCommerce Price not accounting for decimals when items are sorted
- Fixed WP Gallery Global feature grid not being recognised
- Fixed WP Gallery Element Post Link to Detail Image Page
- Fixed Wistia video not opening up in lightbox
- Fixed Skin Editor’s Source Meta Choice List
Version 22.214.171.124 Artemis (14th July 2016)
- Updated help button to link to http://essential.themepunch.com/documentation
- Fixed filter shortcode not showing filters
- Fixed a bug where new Grids would not show the preview until they were saved one time and reloaded
- Fixed Custom Grid’s Load More if an order other than default order is selected
- Fixed Grids not showing up if added through Widgets
- Fixed “T_STRING in …./RestApi.php on line 8” bug
Welcome to a quick presentation of ThemePunch’s latest product „Essential Grid“
„Essential Grid“ is an all-purpose grid building solution for WordPress that allows you to display different kinds of content in a highly customizable grid. Possible applications range from portfolios, blogs, galleries, services, product sliders, testimonials and anything else you can imagine. With it’s various supported media types like images, youtube & vimeo videos, html5 self- hosted videos and even iframe content, „Essential Grid“ will breathe life into your WordPress site!
Getting started with Essential Grid is incredibly easy!
Lets take a look at the fastest way to create a grid: First you have to decide which source you would like to use for your grid entries. Your grid can consist of WordPress blog posts, custom posts, WooCommerce products or a regular image gallery. You may also fine tune your selection by specifiying categories or tags. Then, customize the grid to your liking by selecting a boxed, full-width or fullscreen layout, adjusting the displayed number of columns and rows and setting item spacings. Navigation can easily be added to your grid using our drag & drop system. In the next step, you can select one of over 25 skins included with the plugin to determine the look of individual grid items. Your finished grid can be added to any area of your wordpress site using a simple shortcode. Yes, it’s that easy!
But thats not all!
„Essential Grid“ also comes with a full-blown, visual skin editor which allows you create any number of additional skins! You can build skins either from scratch or based upon one of our included skins. With the skin editor you can style elements in a „what you see is what you get“ environment. It’s even possible to add various animations to any element and take a look at the results right away! Amongst the more advanced features of „Essential Grid“ is the ability to generate custom metas. A custom meta is essentially another option added to a WordPress post, containing for example, an additional text or image. In that way, you will not be limited to the standard content of a post! One revolutionary aspect of „Essential Grid“ is a feature we call „Custom Post Based Skin Modifications“. With this neat little trick you can add special rules to change a skin elements style for specific posts only. An example for this would be highlighting a certain post in your grid by giving it a colored border. Our goal at ThemePunch is to create products with unparalleled customization possibilities and great usability at the same time. „Essential Grid“ makes no exception and we put a lot of thought into how to to make it accessible for beginners and still offer all the bells and whistles for the experts! The result is a plugin that allows the user to produce very quick results, yet at the same time is not limiting the ability to customize every aspect of the grid. If you want to grasp the full potential of „Essential Grid“ make sure to check out all the examples on our demo page. As always, if you have any questions concerning our products, don’t hesitate to contact ThemePunch via Email, Facebook or Twitter!