Flow-Flow v2.9.2 — WordPress Social Stream Plugin
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8|
|Tags||aggregator, facebook feed, grid, hashtag, instagram feed, social, social board, social feed, social grid, social hub, social stream, social wall, stream, twitter feed, wordpress social stream|
Flow-Flow v2.9.2 — WordPress Social Stream Plugin
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
Flow-Flow v2.9.2 WordPress Social Stream Plugin is premium social media plugin to display social feeds in beautiful responsive grid with filters and live search. Make any combinations of social feeds with Flow-Flow. For example, you can have 5 Facebook pages, 5 Twitter hashtags and 5 Instagram users in one stream. For its price this plugin is a great alternative to web services that charge monthly payment for similar functionality. No monthly Subscription with Flow-Flow WordPress Social Stream!
Jump to “How it works” section to check out details. Plugin is responsive and works well on mobile devices. It’s great to use this plugin for streaming your news, photos, reviews and any other content you can imagine!
Plugin doesn’t expose your private details (like tokens, app IDs and app secrets) to browser and keeps it on server so we provide 100% security for any sensitive data. Plugin provides monitoring tools so you can see status of all your connected feeds and easily troubleshoot issues.
Available social feeds
- Twitter: home timeline, user feed, search * including hashtags, user lists, user favorites.
- Facebook: any public PAGE with public posts, public groups, public albums.
- Instagram: user photos, hashtag photos, liked photos.
- Google+: any public profile.
- SoundCloud: public playlists.
- LinkedIn: company updates and jobs (since recent API changes you must be admin of company page to stream it).
- Pinterest: public user or board.
- Foursquare: location tips, location photos.
- Vine: public user feed, user likes, search by tag.
- Flickr: public user photos, photos by tag.
- Dribbble: public posts of user, likes of user.
- WordPress: blog posts, comments, posts of specific categories, comments of specific post.
- (only own site, others blogs can be streamed using RSS feeds)
- YouTube: user, channels, search, public playlist.
- Tumblr: photo posts (will be more types in future).
- Vimeo: public videos of user, album, channel and like feed of user.
- RSS: any valid feed.
- Request your social network or feed!
* Twitter Search API restricts getting tweets older than week.
Flow-Flow WordPress Social Stream features
You can moderate your social feeds with this plugin excluding posts by URL, by username, by words. Broadcast your news, make portfolio, show client testimonials by your company’s tag etc. Plugin provides social sharing buttons to drive user involvement and interaction. We’re focusing on increasing the number of use cases for plugin.
* * *
If you like Flow-Flow WordPress Social Stream Plugin but it lacks important feature you need please request it!
Don’t leave silently with bad review if something doesn’t work. It can be your server issue or bad config. Please always ask support.
* * *
How plugin works
You create streams in Flow-Flow WordPress Social Stream admin and copy generated shortcodes. Then you put these shortcodes in any block on any page of your site. Plugin has special compact mode for narrow blocks like sidebar. When social stream is shown first time, it’s got cached (takes more time for initial caching but then it will show blazingly fast) and rest of visitors see this cache for cache lifetime. So for example if you have set 20 min cache and 10000 users visit your site within these 20 min, it’s only one time plugin will request API to pull data, for the rest of time users will see cached data almost instantly. Considering that server runs cache renew task in background it guarantees plugin’s amazing performance.
Design and styling options
Flow-Flow provides a great customization for design and stylings. Nice-looking professionally made layouts, different styles. Flow-Flow has many to choose from! Here’s a few examples you can try.
First of all you can create multiple socials streams (the only limit is your server capacity). The magic thing is that you then add as much social feeds from one or different social networks as you want. For example, you want to include in one stream 3 twitter accounts, 1 twitter hashtag, 2 google+ accounts and 5 facebook feeds. No problem! Here is a visual scheme:
Admin panel provides clear indication of important stuff and is very convenient. You can easily manage your social streams from one compact list.
Filter is optional feature of Flow-Flow. If you would like to use plugin with complex streams this feature could be handy.
- Starting from 1.4 plugin requires PHP 5.3 and above on your server with mysqli extension for MySQL (InnoDB) (installation).
- You need to have jQuery version 1.7 and above.
- Some network APIs MAY require secure connection to send data so your server should have SSL certificate installed. In the most cases SSL is provided by hosting. We use private APIs because it’s more secure obviously, no one sees your secure data (tokens etc) on client side and these APIs provide more possibilities for streaming.
Next networks MAY require secure connection if your hosting is not in trusted list: Twitter, Facebook, G+, Instagram. If you need SSL please check this article to consider free and lowcost options.
- Grid engine is pretty resourse heavy and using latest technologies so some devices (eg. low-end or old models) can struggle displaying grid especially when being combined with another heavy scripts on page.
- The more streams you have the more powerful server you need. Average server can handle 10 streams with 10 feeds in each no problem.
Latest Version 2.9 Uninstallation via WP in versions 2.4 – 2.5 erases streams please update via FTP in that case
[2.9.2] [TWEAK] Approved items will make it to live stream with Broadcasting add-on [2.9.2] [REMOVED] Deprecated Home timeline for Instagram due to shutdown of this API