Galaxy Funder v8.0 – WooCommerce Crowdfunding System
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|Compatible With||WPML, WooCommerce 2.6.x, WooCommerce 2.5, WooCommerce 2.4.x, WooCommerce 2.3.x, WooCommerce 2.2.x, WooCommerce 2.1.x|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5|
|Tags||campaign, charity, contribution, crowd funding, crowd sourcing, crowdfunding, donation, donations, fund, , , funding, fundraising, keep what you raise, woocommerce|
Galaxy Funder v8.0 – WooCommerce Crowdfunding System
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
Galaxy Funder v8.0 is a Keep What Your Raise Crowdfunding System. If you are looking for All or Nothing Crowdfunding System then check our Universe Funder Plugin
Galaxy Funder is a Keep What You Raise Crowdfunding System built on top of WooCommerce and is rich in features. It is a WooCommerce Extension Plugin. Using Galaxy Funder you can run your own Crowdfunding site or add the Campaigns for Crowdfunding on top of your existing WooCommerce Shop. You can use any Payment Gateway supported by WooCommerce.
Please note that Galaxy Funder works on the Shop Page as follows i.e. on the Shop Page you won’t get the contribution field for the user to enter the contribution amount but will be linked to the Single Product Page so the user can come to the Single Product Page to make the contribution.
Galaxy Funder Crowdfunding Campaign
Each Campaign creation is similar to creating a WooCommerce Simple Product. In the Simple Product Page you have the option to Enable Galaxy Funder which when checked ON will turn the Simple Product into a Crowdfunding Campaign.
Galaxy Funder supports two types of Crowdfunding Campaigns.
1. Fundraising by CrowdFunding
It is the regular type of running a Crowdfunding Campaign for raising funds.
2. Product Purchase by CrowdFunding
If someone wants to buy one or more products in your site but he/she doesn’t have money to buy then the buyer can create a Crowdfunding campaign to buy the products. The buyer can then promote the campaign with his/her friends for funding. Once the goal amount (which is the product price) is reached then the products are automatically added to the campaign creator’s My Account purchases.
Galaxy Funder supports Perks/Rewards for each Crowdfunding Campaign.
You can also give a Product from the WooCommerce Shop as a Perk/Reward. This way you can Sell Fundraising Products and raise funds using Crowdfunding.
- Keep What You Raise Crowdfunding Type
- Complete and Powerful Crowdfunding System
- Built on Top of WooCommerce
- Perk/Reward Rule Feature
- Crowdfunding Purpose – Fundraising / Product Purchase
- Front End Campaign Submission for Members
- Back End Campaign Creation for Moderators
- Mailing Options for Campaign Submission, Approval, Rejection, Deletion and Completion
- Each Campaign can show the Contributor Table as per Admin Settings
- Each user can see their Campaigns in their My Account Page
- Campaign End Method – Target Date, Target Goal and Campaign Never Ends
- Perk Name and Perk Amount in Contribution Table with Show/Hide
- Confirm Dialog Box for Removing Perk Rule from Front End
- Custom Success/Error Messages for Front End Campaign Submission
- Perk Table Settings are Customizable
- Perk Table Position is Customizable
- Perk Error Message in Error Message Settings
- Multiple Perks Selection Supported
- Perks Quantity Selection Supported
- Shortcode Generator to Show the Campaign anywhere in Page, Post, Sidebar etc
- Tables are Responsive, Searchable, Sortable and Page Size adjustable
- Contribution by PayPal can be directly sent to Campaign Creator
- PayPal Adaptive Split Payment Gateway included in Galaxy Funder to split the Payment between Admin and Campaign Creator
- Inbuilt/Custom Design using CSS
- Extensive Customization Options
- WPML Compatible
- Translation Ready
- and more
How to Upgrade to a newer version of Galaxy Funder?
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of Galaxy Funder then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of Galaxy Funder in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (galaxyfunder.zip) of Galaxy Funder from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip galaxyfunder.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. gf.zip.
4. Install the latest version of Galaxy Funder i.e. gf.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 8.0 on 30 July 2016 Tweak: Added width 100% to the progress bar container Fix: Contribution field inline issue