Ionic WooCommerce API v1.5.0 – PhoneGap / Cordova Full Hybrid App
|Created||10 January 16|
|Software Framework||Ionic, PhoneGap|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, AngularJS, iOS 10.0.x, iOS 9.0.x, iOS 8.4.x, iOS 8.3.x, iOS 8.2.x, iOS 8.1.x, iOS 8.0.x, iOS 7.1.x, iOS 7.0.x, iOS 6.1.x, iOS 6.0, Android 6.0, Android 5.1.x, Android 5.0, Android 4.4.x, Android 4.3.x, Android 4.2.x|
|Tags||android, AngularJS, api, catalog, cordova, ecommerce, ionic, , ios, mobile, phonegap, product catalog, woocommerce, wordpress|
Ionic WooCommerce API – PhoneGap / Cordova Full Hybrid App
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
Ionic WooCommerce API is a PhoneGap / Cordova Full Hybrid App (full API based) with AngularJS + Ionic framework integrated with the WooCommerce REST API (Latest Release: 1.5.0).
What about Ionic WooCommerce API 1.6.x (NEXT)
– [Task/Feature] v1 (/wp-json/wc/v1) REST API Integration
– [Task/Feature] Search Products through the v1 REST API
What’s new in version 1.5.0: (NEW)
– [Task/Feature] Support both HMAC-SHA1 & and HMAC-SHA256 signature methods via the config.js (IMPORTANT: Add/Include in your index.html js/lib/oauth/oauth-signature.js)
– [Task/Feature] Sale badge indicator for Products on Sale
– [Task/Feature] Home Deals Slider connected dynamically to your preferred category via the config.js
– [Documentation] 1.4.1 to 1.5.0 Update instructions
What’s new in version 1.4.1:
– [Task/Feature] Improve WooCommerce Product Variations support
– [Task/Feature] Add specific Product Variation in the Cart & Order / Dynamic Price change
– [Bug: Resolved] Remove specific Product from the Cart / Empty Cart
What’s new in version 1.4.0:
– [Task] Updated core Ionic Framework to the latest v1.3.1 “el salvador” release
– [Feature] Add new Categories template (categories-cards.html) with Category Image and Category Description support
– [Feature] View Customer Orders History
– [Feature] Social Profiles Support
– [Bug] Encode non-latin Category Slug urls
What’s new in version 1.3.0:
– [Feature] Added PayPal Payment Support
– [Feature] Added new Payment Page / State
– [Feature] Added Cart Products to the Payments Page
– [Feature] Remove individual product from the Cart
– [Feature] WooCommerce REST API: View Index List – Retrieve a set of store information (Name, Description, URL, Currency, Currency Position, Meta Properties)
– [Feature] New Global MetaData Service
– [Feature] Cart’s Currency is retrieved from View Index List operation
– [Feature] Dynamic Currency Position (right, left, right_space and left_space)
– [Feature] Dynamic Application Name / Description: Data are retrieved from View Index List operation
– [Bug: Resolved] Added Back Navigation support to all states
– [Bug: Resolved] New State for Category Products with pattern /:category_slug/:category_name – Fix issue with Category name that consists of more than 2 words
Technical documentation for the WooCommerce REST API can be found here https://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce-rest-api/
With the Ionic WooCommerce API Application, your Shop / Product Catalog is readily available on your mobile devices. Quickly accessible and beautifully presented.
Navigate easily through your entire Product Catalog as the Ionic WooCommerce API Application comes fully integrated with the WooCommerce Categories.
WooCommerce is now the most popular eCommerce platform. With 11,661,591 downloads WooCommerce powers over 30% of all online stores.
Ionic WooCommerce API Application 1.4.0 comes with the latest Ionic framework http://ionicframework.com/ v1.3.1 “el salvador”. The Ionic WooCommerce API has been developed and tested with the latest WooCommerce Versions 2.6.x, 2.5.x and 2.4.x (v3 API Version) but supports both v2 and v3 API Versions. Regarding the v2 Version, it supports both HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
Ionic View Demo – Try before you buy
You have always the option to try the Ionic WooCommerce API App by downloading the Ionic View (http://view.ionic.io/). Then, use the following App Id to fetch a preview of the app: 13c9b404
Full Product Catalog
Navigate through your entire Product Catalog. Ionic WooCommerce API Application comes already with One, Two & Three Columns Layout Support.
Zoom in to the specifics of a particular Product in your Catalog, including your Product Images (ion-slide-box), Description, Prices, Discounts, Stock Quantities, Add to Cart, Product Categories, Product Page Link.
Product Categories / SubCategories
The Ionic WooCommerce API Application lets you retrieve all Product Categories / SubCategories. Access also some Statistic Charts based on your Categories / SubCategories.
The Ionic WooCommerce API Application lets you retrieve all reviews of a product.
Functional Basket to add Products / Remove Products from the Cart
The Ionic WooCommerce API Application comes also with a functional Basket / Cart and an order creation process for the registered Customers. After the order creation, final verification and payment could be made on the WooCommerce installation or via PayPal Payment.
* App Customer creation with Billing / Address information is also supported for new Customers.
The Ionic WooCommerce API Application lets you retrieve all your Orders.
- Enabling the WooCommerce REST API
- How to build the Ionic WooCommerce API App with the Adobe® PhoneGap™ Build
- How to handle CORS same origin limitations
Documentation & Support instructions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1blJc7QxQmvblNO5xzYVZS0-P8tb-lxgyo9lo5Y13dW0
Supported External Plugins (based on customers feedback)
- Ionic framework open source front-end SDK for developing hybrid mobile apps with HTML5
- Already builded for iOS and Android platforms using the Cordova Command-Line Interface – Builds are included in the deliverable
- WooCommerce Authentication
- (New)WooCommerce REST API: View Index / Meta Properties
- WooCommerce REST API: View List Of Products
- WooCommerce REST API: View A Product
- WooCommerce REST API: View List Of Reviews
- WooCommerce REST API: View List Of Product Categories
- WooCommerce REST API: View A Product Category
- WooCommerce REST API: Create An Order
- WooCommerce REST API: View Orders
- (New) WooCommerce REST API: Create A Customer
- WooCommerce REST API: Verify User – Retrieve and View a specific customer by email
- Full WooCommerce Product Category or Product Listing Integration
- WooCommerce Product Categories Reports with Charts
- Product Listing with Image, Details, more attributes
- Functional Basket and Order Creation for already registered Customers (after the Order Creation, Final Verification and Payment could be made on the WooCommerce installation or via PayPal Payment).
- (New) Social Sharing Support for all WooCommerce Products
- Open any external link with InAppBrowser Plugin
How to build the Ionic WooCommerce API App with Adobe® PhoneGap™ Build
* Please include the <plugin name=”cordova-plugin-whitelist” /> plugin in your config.xml –
PhoneGap / Cordova Plugins
- InAppBrowser: This plugin provides a web browser view that displays when calling window.open(), or when opening a link formed as <a target=”_blank”></a>
- PhoneGap Social Sharing plugin: This plugin allows you to use the native sharing window of your mobile device.
Ionic WooCommerce API 1.5.0
- [Task/Feature] Support both HMAC-SHA1 & and HMAC-SHA256 signature methods via the config.js (IMPORTANT: Add/Include in your index.html js/lib/oauth/oauth-signature.js) - [Task/Feature] Sale badge indicator for Products on Sale - [Task/Feature] Home Deals Slider connected dynamically to your preferred category via the config.js - [Documentation] 1.4.1 to 1.5.0 Update instructions
Ionic WooCommerce API 1.4.1
- [Task/Feature] Improve WooCommerce Product Variations support - [Task/Feature] Add specific Product Variation in the Cart & Order / Dynamic Price change - [Bug: Resolved] Remove specific Product from the Cart / Empty Cart
Ionic WooCommerce API 1.4.0
- [Task] Updated core Ionic Framework to the latest v1.3.1 "el salvador" release - [Feature] Add new Categories template (categories-cards.html) with Category Image and Category Description support - [Feature] View Customer Orders History - [Feature] Social Profiles Support - [Bug] Encode non-latin Category Slug urls