Noo Timetable v18.104.22.168 – Responsive Calendar & Auto Sync WordPress Plugin
|Created||22 August 16|
|Compatible Browsers||IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Compatible With||Visual Composer 5.1.x, Visual Composer 4.12.x, Visual Composer 4.11.x, Visual Composer 4.10.x, Visual Composer 4.9.x|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.9.x, WordPress 4.8.x, WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4|
|Tags||activities, auto sync, calendar, , classes, courses, events, fitness, gym, ical, responsive, schedule, scheduler, timetable, yoga|
Noo Timetable – Responsive Calendar & Auto Sync WordPress Plugin
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
Latest Version 22.214.171.124 – Mar 23,2018 – view changelog
WordPress 4.9.x Ready
NOO Timetable is a super flexible schedule plugin for WordPress, with fully responsive interface and fascinating UI. It is absolutely suitable for fitness, yoga, dance classes, medical departments, any kind of event calendars and so on.
NOO Timetable helps you easily create a timetable with custom data just in a few minutes. All classes/events will be shown visually in both weekly and monthly timetable and filtered by category as well. NOO Timetable is packed with tons of marvelous features which make it the ideal choice for your class/event schedule. Up-to-date Flat Styling, Fully Responsive, Super Flexible, Multiple View Options, Event Filters, Event Navigation, iCal file Exporting, Event Pop-ups, 2 Preset post types: Class & Event and many more are included in this plugin.
It has clean and elegant layout that could be simply customized. It is also a totally versatile plugin, that can be used by lots of different businesses. Scroll down for more feature details!
NOO Timetable – Full Features List
- Fully responsive and mobile friendlyNOO Timetable is fully responsive and mobile friendly. It will be displayed perfectly on any mobile device.
- Up-to-date Flat StylingThis plugin has modern and flat interface. All colors can manually be customized, both calendar and item?s color.
- Super FlexibleEspecially, classes/events will be displayed in a very flexible way: classes/events with the same date and time will still be shown beautifully on the schedule.
- Auto Sync from public resourcesNoo Timetable can be auto synced from several public sources, such as Google Calendar and Apple Calendar. Moreover, on the Import Type section, it has Save Recurrence option which has synchronized function. When you create classes/events on Apple Calendar, after a certain period of time, it will be automatically updated on the website’s schedule based on the inputted link.
- Classes Manual SettingsThis feature helps you create classes based on specific days. When you check this box, you will no longer be able to use Advanced Schedule (Advanced Schedule will automatically create classes based on the number of weeks and weekdays).
- Event RecurrenceNoo Timetable allows you to set the class/event to be repeated weekly, monthly or annual on the schedule based on detailed and specific options like the last Tuesday of the Month, etc.
- Additional Shortcode: Upcoming EventIt helps you display upcoming events on the schedule. The upcoming events are arranged by actual time.
- Multiple View OptionsAll classes/events will be shown visually in both daily, weekly and monthly timetable and filtered by category as well
- Event FiltersOur plugin is ready for schedules with a lot of classes, hence powerful filters are essential. You can allow various filters, like Category, Instructor, Location, Day or Time of the Day.
- Event NavigationWith event navigation feature, NOO Timetable makes it more easily to navigate to the next of previous week on the schedule.
- iCal file Exporting & ImportingNOO Timetable plugin allows user to export schedule to iCalendar file and import classes and events from Apple Calendar conveniently with no effort.
- Event Pop-ups
- A schedule should display only the important info, but you might have a lot of other useful details for your visitors. Therefore, each class accepts individual text and images, that can be displayed in a pop-up window. Moreover, we include in this plugin 16 pop-up styles for your own use.
- Multi-schedule on pageIt allows multiple schedules on each page. Build your class or event schedules in minutes.
- 2 Preset post types: Classes and EventsClasses and Events are 2 preset post types of NOO Timetable. Create classes and events within seconds.
- Visual Composer compatibleOur plugin is compatible with Visual Composer. In case you already installed Visual Composer, it still supports shortcode creating.
- Default Shortcode SupportedThe plugin also supports default shortcode. However, it would still supports shortcode normally if users installed Visual Composer.
- Unlimited ColorsYou can choose from multiple colors to customize schedule’s color (calendar, time slots, etc)
- RLT SupportedNoo Timetable supports right to left languages and repositions elements when necessary.
- One Click DemoImporting demo data has never been easier. With just one click, demo data will be imported.
- Automatic UpdateNo more wasting your time updating theme and plugins manually. The plugin can be easily updated automatically with just one click.
- Comprehensive DocumentWe included in plugin package dedicated document file to guide you step by step installing and customizing the plugin. You also can find the detailed online guide on our support center here.
- Regular UpdateWe keep updating the plugin regularly with more addon features and minor bug fixed. Just one time payment, you will get the update lifetime for free.
- Free premium supportIn addition to dedicated documentation, the senior developers of the plugin will support you. We are happy to support you to build your amazing website.
All support is handled in our Support Center. We encourage you to post all your questions concerning our template there as your questions may have already been answered or may be of help to other people that have also purchased the template.
126.96.36.199 |Mar 23,2018| - [Fix] Next/Prev date time issue on the mobile device of the Schedule.
188.8.131.52 |Mar 07,2018| - [FIX] Register modal popup on the Schedule. - [FIX] Duplicate day of the week on the mobile device of the Schedule. - [FIX] Auto update issue.
184.108.40.206 |21th Dec 2017| - [FIX] Repeat Event display on the Schedule. - [FIX] Hover class/ event info on the Schedule.
220.127.116.11 |11th Dec 2017| - [FIX] Display Event on the Schedule with custom date time.
2.0.4 |8th, Dec 2017| - [FIX] Display Class/ Event info for the Schedule on the mobile. - [FIX] Style issue.
2.0.3 |21th Nov 2017| - [ADD] Filter for Classes Archived and Events Archived page. - [ADD] Show/hide option for All tab filter on the schedule. - [ADD] Options to show/hide popup info. - [FIX] Display Class/ Event info for the Schedule on the mobile. - [FIX] Style issue.
2.0.2 |13th Sep 2017| - [FIX] Broken layout in theme. - [ADD] Register Link on the Class Popup - [FIX] Improve CSS style.
2.0.1 | 26th April 2017| - [UPDATE] Shortcode builder. - [FIX] Schedule on the mobile screen. - [FIX] Fix bug query for past events. - [FIX] Improve CSS & JS files. - [FIX] Various minor bugs fixed.
2.0.0 | 28th December 2016 | - [ADD] Add function for Auto Sync from public resources such as Google Calendar or Apple Calendar. - [ADD] Add function to import from iCal files. - [ADD] Add recurring function for Event. - [ADD] Add option to manually adding date for Class. - [ADD] Add option to order by Start Date or Current Date ( the current date of Recurring event ) for Events. - [ADD] Add new shortcode Upcoming Events. - [UPDATE] Support WordPress 4.7. - [UPDATE] Update some style on mobile - [FIX] Fix bug of slow admin page on sites with the Yoast SEO plugin. - [FIX] Fix bug not showing End time on the monthly schedule. - [FIX] Fix some issue when using the datetimepicker in some languages. - [FIX] Various minor bugs fixed.
1.2.0 | 7th November 2016 | - [ADD] Add support for multiple trainers on a time slot. - [ADD] Add option to show/hide Class's time, trainer or address. - [ADD] Add the new widget Upcoming class slider - [ADD] Add the new shortcode Upcoming Class - [ADD] Add a new option to custom the link of the schedule's items. You can use an External Registration link or just disable all the URL. - [ADD] Add description text to display on the Holiday days. - [UPDATE] Add new option for showing Class/Event's excerpt on the schedule. - [UPDATE] Show the next date on the class detail page. - [UPDATE] Add Pagination to the Class or Event shortcode. - [UPDATE] Add Lithuanian schedule language. - [FIX] Fix an issue with some special date format. - [FIX] Fix an issue with showing date time on the mobile. - [FIX] Improve some style of Schedule.
1.1.1 | 1st October 2016 | - [FIX] Fix format date for schedule heading. - [FIX] Fix bug can't clear selected value of Multiple select fields on the meta-box. - [FIX] Fix bug can't change holidays settings. - [FIX] Fix error of duplicating Sunday and Trainer on the class page. - [FIX] Other minor bug fixed.
1.1.0 | 7th September 2016 | - [ADD] Add Google Map settings for the event ( default Latitude, Longitude, and Zoom level ). - [UPDATE] Support changing language on the Schedule. - [UPDATE] Update some Russia text for the Schedule. - [FIX] Fix error of showing wrong Event date when not input. - [FIX] Fix and error of displaying Schedule on the mobile device. - [FIX] Fix some styling issues. - [FIX] Other minor bug fixed.
1.0.1 | 24th August 2016 | - [FIX] Fix some small bugs
1.0.0 | 17th August 2016 | - First stable release
Keep In Touch With Us
Keep updated with our latest news and releases by subscribing to our newsletter at Blog NooTheme or follow us via social networks