Opt-In Content Locker v1.31 – Layered Popups Add-On
|Created||8 November 14|
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.9.x, WordPress 4.8.x, WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5|
|Tags||Aweber, constant contact, content, getresponse, locker, mailchimp, mailwizz, marketing, mymail, newsletter, opt-in, optin, premium, subscribe, subscription|
Opt-In Content Locker – Layered Popups Add-On
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
Opt-In Content Locker is an add-on for Layered Popups for WordPress plugin that allows you to hide important content using any inline popup, and display it to subscribers only. You can use any popup as opt-in locker form. All you need to do is to wrap protected content with shortcodes [ulplocker]…[/ulplocker]. If people want to view this content they must submit their contact details. After submission all hidden content become visible. Very simple workflow. Opt-In Content Locker is a perfect way to extend functionality of your website.
This add-on requires Layered Popups for WordPress version 4.08 or higher to be installed.
Please visit this page and check out demo.
- Hide important content: don’t display important content until user submitted name/e-mail.
- Unlimited number of inline opt-in forms: create as many inline opt-in forms as you wish.
- Design your own opt-in forms: flexible and intuitive form constructor.
- Multiple layers: each opt-in form can contain any number of layers.
- Subscribe with Facebook: YES! Now you can allow your visitors to subscribe with their Facebook account.
- Subscribe with Google: YES! Now you can allow your visitors to subscribe with their Google account.
- Google/Universal Analytics event tracker supported: track “show” and “subscribe” events.
- KISSmetrics tracking supported: identify the current person with a e-mail address submitted through opt-in form.
- Welcome E-mail option: subscribers may receive Welcome E-mail after successful subscription.
- 600+ Google Fonts: use any of 600+ webfonts.
- Email marketing providers supported: over 50 marketing providers supported.
- Re-submit popup details: you can re-submit popup details to 3rd party HTML-form.
- Extended e-mail address validation: check MX records according to the host provided within the email address.
- Export/import feature: you can easily export popup settings from one website and import to another website.
- Remember subscribed visitors: plugin set cookie on user machine to avoid repeated locking for subscribers.
- CSV Export: list of subscribers can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- Responsive design: it looks nice on small screen devices.
- Shortcodes supported (experimental): add WP shortcodes into layer content.
- Font Awesome supported: use any Font Awesome icon on submit buttons.
- Minified CSS and JS: turn on/off using minified JS and CSS files.
- Automatic Plugins Update: you don’t need to do it manually anymore.
- Popups Library: access to remote popups library.
- Shortcode driven: wrap protected content with shortcodes [ulplocker]…[/ulplocker].
- Search Engine friendly: the hidden content is visible for search engines.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
- Make sure that you purchased and installed Layered Popups for WordPress version 4.08 or higher.
- Create desired popup or use any of existing demo popups (the answers for common questions are in FAQ section).
- Go to any post/page editor page and wrap desired content with shortcodes [ulplocker]…[/ulplocker] (POPUP_ID is an popup ID taken from Popups page). This shortcode is replaced by opt-in form automatically.
If you have problems regarding using the add-on, please contact me and I’ll help you.