Theia Post Slider v1.10.4 – for WordPress
Theia Post Slider v1.10.4 for WordPress
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
Theia Post Slider v1.10.4 for WordPress transforms your multi-page posts into slideshows, making them much more engaging and easier to browse. It works out-of-the-box without editing your existing posts and it’s compatible with any WordPress theme. It has a user-friendly admin page where you can choose from over 60 slider themes and customize the plugin to your liking.
- Works out-of-the-box with all of your existing posts.
- Slides are efficiently loaded using AJAX and preloading techniques.
- Ad refreshing upon navigation for Google DoubleClick and partners. (requires GPT and asynchronous rendering)
- SEO optimized. Keeps the same URLs as before.
- You can add headers, footers and titles for each slide/page.
- Works with any WordPress theme.
- 25+ slider themes you can choose from. Edit the buttons or create your own using CSS.
- 4 transition effects: Slide, Fade, Basic and None
- An admin page with a Live Preview to easily customize your WordPress slider.
- Keyboard shortcuts (left and right arrows).
- API for developers wishing to extend functionality.
- Optionally allow jumping to the previous or next post.
- Can be enabled on a post-by-post basis.
- Compatible with the most popular SEO and Cache WordPress plugins.
- Page views for each slide are tracked in Google Analytics or Piwik (if available).
- Supports RTL languages.
- Optimized for speed using CSS sprites.
- Receive support and free upgrades.
- High-quality code complete with comments.
- The Photoshop Documents (PSDs) used to create the WordPress slider button themes.
- The Compass SASS/SCSS source files used to create the CSS files.
- Complete documentation for installing and customizing the WordPress slider.
Many popular sites now use this type of in-post slider. Some of them are:
1.10.4 – 2016-07-19
- Improved AJAX implementation and compatibility with other plugins.