Total Donations v2.0.5 – for WordPress
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.5|
|Tags||campaigns, charity, church, contribution, crowdfunding, donate, donation, donors, fundraising, money, non-profit, paypal, progress bar, stripe, thermometer|
Total Donations v2.0.5 – for WordPress
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
Total Donations v2.0.5 is an easy-to-use but powerful WordPress plugin for accepting online donations. Donors can quickly contribute to your non-profit, church or political organization using an intuitive donation form while the administrative panels allow you to manage your tasks, progress bars and campaigns with ease.
See the admin demo here
New in version 2.0.5 Support for RTL languages (Hebrew, Arabic, etc), New shortcodes, more bugs fixes and more.
See the admin demo here with user : demo and password : demo.
Its features include:
- Stripe Gateway
- PayPal Gateway using Website Payments Pro/PayPal Flow or PayPal STD/PDT
- Authorize.Net Gateway
- Multisite support
- RTL language support (Hebrew, Arabic, etc),
- Create unique forms and giving levels for each campaign
- Offline gateway with customizable emails
- MailChimp Integration – automatically add new donors to your lists
- Constant Contact Integration – add new donors to any of your lists
- A Drag and Drop Customizable Donation Form ( create your own textareas, checkboxes, text fields, radio buttons and selects )
- Support for reoccurring donations for Stripe, PayPal and Authorize.Net on the same form with custom amounts.
- Drag and Drop recurring donations builder (reoccurring donations are tracked and also update the progress bar and totals)
- Customizable Donate Buttons for Stripe, Authorize.Net and PayPal (choose from one of 9 PayPal buttons in various languages, your own uploaded image or a CSS button with editable text)
- Built-in Widget Progress Bar (choose from two button styles )
- Top Donors and Recent Donors widgets (set the language, date format, button style. You can also set it to display offline data, online data or both)
- Display your Progress Bar anywhere with shortcodes.
- Recent and top donor shortcodes
- Ready for translation (PO/MO files)
- Multi-email Notifications
- Export a CSV file that includes your custom made fields and their values
- Automatically Generated Honoree, and Thank you Emails as well as dedicated emails to Offline donors
- Customizable Progress Bar
- Customize the look of your form without coding (change the panel color and borders)
- DataTable Tables with Export
- Advanced Data Query Filters with Date Range
- Offline Donations (add offline donations to keep your bar current and track your donations)
- Multiple Currency Support Built-in (change the currency to match the ones supported by the gateway you wish to use and place currency symbol in front or behind of the amount)
- Export Table Data (Offline and Online) based on your Queries
- Clean, easy-to-use Ajax user interface
- Responsive design so you can check your donations on the go
- Great support
- Dynamic Thank You Page (just add shortcodes)
- PDT or Standard PayPal (IPN)
- Donation Levels (add your own levels or let your donor pick a custom amount)
- FEC Compliance support for Political Fundraising (pass employer and occupation data to PayPal)
Customization Policy: We offer support for all our features, however purchasing a copy of Total Donations does not include free customization help. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure this plugin meets their needs before purchase. Please check and feel free to ask questions related to the plugin before purchase. We’ll be happy to answer your questions but unfortunately we are unavailable to do any customizations for you nor are we able to help you with setting up a SSL certificate (sorry but there is just not enough time in the day).
Refund Policy: Refunds will be granted if the Total Donations plugin does not work for your theme or server configuration for whatever reason and a refund is requested in the first 2 weeks. However, before a refund is granted, we request that you allow us to try and solve the problem. We will be happy to assist you with any bugs that you find but if you decide not to use the purchased product or are simply expecting features that aren’t listed on the product page we will not grant a refund. It is the responsibility of the buyer to know if this plugin meets their needs before purchase. We stand behind our products and will assist you in resolving issues that may arise but unfortunately the nature of software is such that once it is sold, there is no way to return it.
Coming soon: Split campaign donations ( split your donations across multiple campaigns )
June 8th, 2016 – v2.0.5
- – Empty Giving Level bug fix
- – Export Checkbox bug fix – export now works when you edit a checkbox.
- – Recurring donations with PayFlow bug fix
- – Fixed redundancy from orphan Authorize.Net
- – Fixed missing div of form between recurring and amount
- – Fixed JS header
- – Fixed PayPal Pro bug
- – Fixed bug on Date Filter.
- – Right to Left support on backend and front.
- – Mandatory works with check boxes now. ( you must check the box to proceed. )
- – Date language option for “Thank You” page.
- – Backer shortcodes.
- – Add class button to all button shortcodes.
- – Indonesian language translation.
- – Added a button to the circle progress bar shortcode.
- – Removed extra database entry box in online and offline edit mode.
- – Clicking “is this a memorial gift” now hides email option.