Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer v3.16.11
|Created||19 February 14|
|Compatible Browsers||IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Compatible With||WPML, WooCommerce 2.2.x, WooCommerce 2.1.x, WooCommerce 2.0.x|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4|
|Tags||flip box, font awesome, font icons, icon list, icon manager, info box, info list, Logos Interactive Banner, milestone counter, modal, popup, stats counter, vc addons, visual composer|
Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
Extend Visual Composer and add more power to it!
This plugin adds several premium elements in your Visual Composer on top of the built-in ones given by WPBakery. Every single element in the package is crafted with utmost attention to details and a simple objective to provide you an ultimate experience. We’ve put a lot of time and care to ensure that all the elements are flexible so that they will open limitless possibilities for you, while maintaining simplicity at the core.
This plugin is the addon for Visual Composer Page Builder
Addon Elements –
Icons – You can use this element to integrate a simple icon (font & image, both kinds) in your page and use it as you want. Or you can utilize Visual Composer grids and display a list of logos of your clients, partners, sponsors, etc.
Info Box – Perhaps, the most popular trend right now, Info Boxes truly make your website stand out helping you highlight the important things you have on offer.
Info List – Traditional HTML lists are boring, aren’t they? This elements simply re-imagines the lists. You may take an opportunity and utilize it’s cool design to show some process or simply highlight your most popular / related products, services & features.
Flip Box – This element combines the power of “Info Box” & “Call to Action” block altogether. On the front, it would look like a normal Info Box but as visitor hovers on the block, it flips with a cool CSS3 effect and shows a Call to Action section, provoking him to take a call.
Counter – Want to show your milestones, achievements and any other numeric statistics with animated numbers? This element will help!
Interactive Banner – Many times, image banners come in handy as they are very convenient and obvious way to deliver your message precisely. This element will display those image blocks in a nicer & interactive way.
Modal Popup Box – This is one of the very useful element that can go on any website. Create modal popup boxes and embed anything you wish inside the popup box through easy WYSIWYG editor.
Extended Google Maps – Visual Composer comes with Google Maps element by default. But our Extended Googles Maps element uses latest APIs and allows you to do more with it. Upload marker images, write custom HTML in map info box and control everything that goes with map.
Row Backgrounds –
Creative backgrounds do truly set the tone for your website. So we offer you easy tools that will help you utilize them quickly.
Fixed Image Background
– Keeps the image fixed at it’s position while the other content moves on scroll.
Vertical & Horizontal Parallax
– The background moves at different speed & direction from your content on scroll.
– The background moves creatively with cursor movement.
Video Background –
– Plays a video in the background. Supports hosted as well as YouTube videos.
Multilayer Hover Parallax –
– Design a real 3D parallax. Go ahead – impress your users
While we believe the above six elements will benefit your site immediately, these are not really all!
We’re already working on few more elements that we look forward including in this plugin as we complete them. We want to make this plugin as an “ultimate” source for you to get most of the essential Visual Composer addon elements in one package.
The long wait has finally come to an end…Introducing, WordPress Icon Fonts Manager!
This project was originally started with a slightly different objective of developing a functionality that will help people use the Icon Fonts in their WordPress site easily. But then, we realized – providing just the Icon Fonts functionality wasn’t enough to make it go. There was a need to make Icon Fonts even more intuitive for normal WordPress users and that’s when we decided to develop several Visual Composer element that will make usage of Icon Fonts even easier. So – “Ultimate Visual Composer Addons” is technically an extension of two things; firstly of our Icon Font Manager and secondly, the obvious one – Visual Composer
Features of the Icon Fonts Manager –
Customize Your Own Icon Fonts – We understand you don’t use all those hundreds of prebuilt unnecessary icons that come with any of those popular libraries like Font Awesome, Entypo, etc; but you care more about only the few ones that relate to your business more.
That’s why, we’ve made our Icon Fonts Manager very compatible with the famous IcoMoon’s APIs where you can create your own customize font by shortlisting your favorite icons from the choice of 2500+ icons! If those 2500+ icons still fall short, IcoMoon will still cover you with their amazing feature that helps you convert your SVG designs in the Icon Fonts.
Real Time Icon Search – Okay, many of us would like big numbers & more choices of icons, wouldn’t we? Though this choice is really very fancy, it certainly comes with a pain as we can’t easily find the icon that we are looking for when we need it. And that’s why we have integrated a real time search feature which can help you sort through all the Icon Fonts you have in your library very smartly.
More features on the way! As said earlier – Icon Fonts Manager is our individual, long term project; and we look forward adding more features in it with time such as integration with WordPress’s Menu, TinyMCE editor, etc. When these features will be developed – they will be provided in this plugin as well.
After working so hard on this plugin for last few weeks, we believe we have “nailed it”, and have come up with a truly essential solution that would benefit all the Visual Composer users. We fancy the Icon Fonts Manager part of this plugin very much as well and hope that you will love it as much as we do!
- WordPress 4.3 and above
- Visual Composer 4.8 or great version (Latest version is advised)
- If you have got Visual Composer as a part of your theme, ensure that Core Visual Composer plugin is not heavily modified
- cURL must be enabled on your server
May 04, 2017 – Version 3.16.12
- Fix: PHP Warning in font manager appearing on front end for some users.
April 11, 2017 – Version 3.16.10
March 07, 2017 – Version 3.16.9
February 20, 2017 – Version 3.16.8
August 04, 2016 – Version 3.16.7
- Fixed: Appear animation conflict causing pages to crash for some users. - Fixed: Flip boxes not working when added inside advanced carousel on mobile phones. - Fixed: Info list causing descriptions not aligned in the center of adjacent icons. - Fixed: Appear animation breaking for some users. - Lots of minor bug fixes and browser compatibility fixes.
June 30, 2016 – Version 3.16.6
- Fixed: Font Icons - SSL issue for $_SERVER[HTTPS] failing - Fixed: Icon Manager - Font zip are not showing after being uploaded - Fixed: Icon Manager - Filetype x-zip allowed to upload - Fixed: Advanced Button - Animation issue while background image applied - Fixed: Video backgrounds - Safari browser alignment issue - Improvement: Google Maps - Changed Google Map policy support to new domains with API key required - http://bsf.io/google-map-api-key
June 17, 2016 – Version 3.16.5
- Fixed: Fatal error for PHP 5.2 or less
June 07, 2016 – Version 3.16.4
- Fixed: Video Backgrounds - VC stretch row and full height conflict - Fixed: Hosted Video background - JS console error - Fixed: IB 2 - Style 11 iOS issue - Fixed: Image param - content pass as array instead string - Fixed: Hotspot - Misalignment - Fixed: Row Backgrounds - Image separator conflict with full height option - Fixed: Admin - Redux CSS conflicts with UAVC - Fixed: Timeline - Backend structure break due image alignment - Fixed: Multiple video backgrounds - Poster images not showing on mobile devices - Improvement - Advanced Tabs - Responsive accordion scroll to container on open tab option - https://goo.gl/cNiubo - Improvement - Advanced Button - Inline alignment option added to display buttons inline - http://goo.gl/McV0xO - BSF Core v1.17 - Misc Improvements
May 06, 2016 – Version 3.16.3
- Fixed: BSF Core - fatal error issue - Fixed: Fancy Text - Pause on hover disable issue - Fixed: Font icons issue over https protocol - Fixed: Advanced Tabs - VC's Image Gallery not working - Improvement: Control access to Ultimate Addons setting to different user roles
April 30, 2016 – Version 3.16.2
- Improvement: ultimate_images filter used for WPRocket - Improvement: Info Circle - Responsive icon/image - Improvement: Expandable Section - Optimized jQuery-UI library - Fixed: YouTube Video Background - VC stretch row conflict - Fixed: Advanced Button - Spelling mistake - Fixed: Backend input number styling - Fixed: Advanced Tabs - Warnings - Fixed: List Icon - Warning - Fixed: Advanced Carousel - Touch move not working - BSF Core 1.11 - Improvement in updating plugin
March 17, 2016 – Version 3.16.1
March 03, 2016 – Version 126.96.36.199
- Fix: PHP error appearing on some of the PHP old versions for the range slider.
March 03, 2016 – Version 3.16
- IMPORTANT: Fixed security vulnerability. Thank you Ivan (https://hackerone.com/reactors08) for reporting this privately. - New: Element Range Slider. - Fix: Countdown Timer responsive font size options were not working. - Fix: Countdown Timer kept adding <style> tags on each count-down. - Fix: Info-Circle link is not working on mobile devices - Fix: Images in Hot-spot element were not working. - Fix: Hot-spot element tooltip was not working. - Fix: improved the scroll on advanced tabs on mobile devices.
February 11, 2016 – Version 3.15.2
- Fixed: Row stretch not working after VC 4.10
Feb 05, 2016 – Version 3.15.1
- Fixed: Fancy text - Multiple lines sliding at a time - Fixed: Team - Opacity option not working - Fixes for Sticky section - Improvement: Image param - alt text can be set through media uploader for all elements - 100+ Presets for 15+ elements