White Label Branding for WordPress v22.214.171.124841
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0|
|Tags||capability manager, custom color scheme, custom login, dashboard panels, import and export, reorder menu, role manager, white label branding, White Label CMS, wp-admin|
White Label Branding for WordPress
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
Are you a WordPress developer or a Web Designer who uses WordPress to develop websites for your clients?
Have you ever wished that it was easier to customize the menu?s and logo?s in WordPress and to decide which menu?s the users have access to?
With White Label Branding for WordPress you can do exactly this. Take full control over the branding in wp-admin and decide who has access to what features.
With the latest version of White Label Branding you have the ultimate tool for customizing WordPress admin and your login screen.
We have added a powerful Role and Capability Manger, which will allow you to create new user Roles and assign Capabilities.
You can add new capabilities for specific user Roles and you can even create a “fake” Administrator account. This can be used if you want to give your clients “admin” access, but still limit what they have access to.
The real administrator will also be hidden from the users list. This way a client with the “fake” administrator account, will never know that they don’t have full access to all features.
You can also use the new WLB Administrator feature, which we recently added. This will allow you to hide elements for other Administrators. Simply add the username of the Administrators that should be able to view all elements of wp-admin.
We have also added advanced color management of the entire wp-admin and you can create your own advanced login templates. When you enter a valid License Key for your copy of White Label Branding for WordPress you will get access to our Free Downloadable Content, which allows you to download our popular Visual CSS Editor.
Please notice that if you are using WordPress Multisite you need our special version for WordPress Multisite.
List of features
- Create an unlimited number of Custom Dashboard Metaboxes with the Dashboard Tool. If you have our Pages by User Role plugin you can add Access Control to each Metabox. This makes it possible to completely customize who will see each Metabox (Administrator, Editor, Author, Contributor or Subscriber).
- Enable Branding
- Add your own Favicon
- Add you own Header Logo (Depreciated in WordPress 3.3)
- Set custom height of header area (Depreciated in WordPress 3.3)
- Add Developer Logo (Footer)
- Add Developer Name
- Add Developer URL
- Remove “WordPress” from title
- Hide update nag message
- Hide update download link
- Hide Contextual Help
- Hide Screen Options
- Hide Favorite Actions
- Set custom From Email Address
- Set custom Email From Name
- Add Public Dashboard Metabox viewable by all users; Subscriber, Contributor, Author, Editor and Administrator
- Add Private Dashboard Metabox only viewable by Editors
- Add Private Dashboard Metabox only viewable by Administrators
- Use HTML and Shortcodes in the Custom Dashboard Boxes
- Remove WordPress Dashboard Widgets on-by-one
- Remove Custom Dashboard Widgets added by other plugins
- Hide Top-level Menus (Dynamic generated list that shows all the menus depending on which plugins you have installed).
- Hide Sub-level Menus (Dynamic generated list that shows all the menus depending on which plugins you have installed).
- Sort (Re-order) the Top-level Menus by easy drag and drop interface.
- Hide individual items in the Admin Bar (can also be based on User Roles and Capabilities)
- Hide the Admin Bar
- Hide the Admin Bar Setting from profile
- Rename menu in wp-admin
- Change menu icons in wp-admin (type face retina support)
- Set Default Screen Layout for all users
- Set Default Screen Layout per user
- Remove Individual Screen Options
This is not in the WLB Settings menu, but in the top right side of your wp-admin.
Visual CSS Editor
White Label Branding for WordPress uses our popular Visual CSS Editor. It will allow you to customize the wp-admin colors, styles and fonts. Choose from more than 800 Google Web Fonts.
You can also easily customize the default WordPress login, Regsiter and Forgot Password screens.
- Advanced Settings
- Enable Role and Capability Manager
- Hide Administrator User Role form the users list
- Enable Custom Dashboard Tool
- Settings, Import and Export (easily backup global settings and import global settings)
License & Downloads
- Get access to our premium support, knowledge database and Free Downloadable Content when you enter a valid License Key.
Role & Capability Manager
We do not recommend you to change the Capabilities of the Administrator user role. Doing so can cause you to loose access to features on your website. If you accidentally do we have a script that can restore the Capabilities for the Administrator user role.
- Create Custom User Roles
- Create Custom Capabilities
- Set Capabilities for all standard User Roles
- Set Capabilities for your Custom User Roles
- Disable wp-admin for individual User Roles
- English support
- Spanish support
- German support
Version 126.96.36.199841 – December 29, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Replace “Howdy, username” option stopped working after the release of WordPress 4.7
- Update: Move the “Enable notifications on non options pages” from Options > Troubleshooting to Options > Advanced Settings
- Update: Remove old Login Branding from Options > Advanced Settings. Over a year ago we announced that this feature would be depreciated and removed. It has been replaced with the much better Visual CSS Editor
- Update: wlb_options capability required in order to see the White Label Branding dashboard notification