WordPress Tabs and Accordions DZS v1.40
|Compatible Browsers||IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6|
|Tags||accordions, admin, editor, horizontal tabs, intuitive, maps, menu, responsive, slide tabs, tabbed content, tabs, tabs with colorpicker, vertical tabs, wordpress tabs, wysiwyg|
WordPress Tabs and Accordions DZS v1.40. Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
WordPress Tabs and Accordions DZS v1.40 is the perfect tool for creating Tabs or Accordions. The tabs automatically minimize to accordions when the responsive switch is achieved in order to be displayed fine on mobile devices.
WordPress ZoomTabs Features
- HTML5 technology – zoomtabs uses the latest html5 techniques ( like History API ) to deliver a never seen before experience to your clients
- fully responsive – looks great from mobile to HD
- four skins – full skins to fit every brand
- CSS3 technology – this player uses cutting-edge css3
- WYSIWYG editor – easy for users to create, What You See Is What You Get editor comes to help
- SCSS Powered – easy for developers to modify
- Retina-ready – graphics have double resolution for smooth retina viewing
- easy install – purchase, download the zip, read the docs
- history api – enable the option for tabs to link directly via the HTML5 History API
- unlimited colors – make it yours by setting the highlight color, and it’s all easy via a colorpicker
- iPhone / iPad optimized – this gallery has been optimized for Apple touch devices
- Android optimized – this component has been tested on Android 4.0 and works awesome
- developer / SASS powered – this component’s CSS has been built on top of SASS which means SASS users will have an easy time modifying the skins. For non-SASS users it’s no problem either because CSS files ( generated by SASS ) are provided
- 100% css skinnable – want to make slight modifications to the skins ? The skins are 100% built from the css and it is very easy to edit with css knowledge
- SEO friendly – built with search engine optimization on mind from the ground up, the Testimonial Rotator uses non hidden valid html markup to build the widget
- sidebar widget – a widget is included so that the ZoomTabs and Accordions can be included in sidebars
- compatible with all major browsers, including IE – compatible from IE7 to IE10, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
ZoomTabs and Accordions Reviews
ZoomTabs and Accordions FAQ
Is it possible to have more than one accordion on a page?
You can have unlimited accordions per page.
If I don’t want to convert the tabs to accordions at all, is there a solution? Simply force the plugin to stay in tab mode only.
In the shortcode generator just set the toggle breakpoint to something like 1. What this means is it will switch to accordion mode when width is smaller then 1px which is impossible.
I was wondering if this plugin works with custom post types?
Can be included in any post type – page / custom post type / normal post
When I use tabs on a page, can I place a button in the first tab that will link the user to the content of the second tab (without the need to refresh the page)? In other words, in stead of clicking on the tab to display its content, I want the user to be able to click a button that is displayed in the content area of the first tab, which will direct the user to the content of the second tab.
Yes, you can do that. Just insert this in the content.
<a href="#" onclick="document.getElementById('dzs-tabs0').api_goto_tab(1); return false;">Go to tab 2</a>
A simple quetion. How can I load de Accordion with no tab opened. It seams the default behavior is that the first tab gets opened and I can not find any setting to change this so NO tab its open.
Simple – just set start tab to -1
Hi one question. How many tabs i can create in one page, and can you show me look
It will look like this:
or this if tabs width is set to fullwidth
For updating, disable and delete the previous version, and install the new downloaded one. Or just unpack the zip you get from the download and overwrite the previous folder from wp-content/plugins/ via FTP
UPDATE 1.40 [ 08/01/2015 ]
- [ADD] auto refresh tab height option
UPDATE 1.21 [ 06/08/2014 ]
- [ADD] extra CSS field in settings
- [ADD] builder preview in preview site
UPDATE 1.20 [ 05/24/2014 ]
- [ADD] tabs in tabs possibility
- [ADD] tabs in tabs instructions in documentation
- [ADD] new sidebar widget
UPDATE 1.10 [ 05/16/2014 ]
- [ADD] delete tab option
- [ADD] new Enable Linking method
- [ADD] new Highlight color with colorpicker
- [ADD] new Toggle or Accordion option