wpDataTables v1.6.2 – Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress
|Compatible Browsers||IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0|
|Tags||charts, csv, datatables, edit tables in wordpress, editable, , mysql, responsive, , tables in wordpress, wordpress, , , wpdatatables|
wpDataTables v1.6.2 – Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
wpDataTables 1.6.2 is Released! See the what’s new!
If you want to join the testers team just open a support ticket here and we will add you to the list. You will always get the newest features first. Please note that you must be among existing users of wpDataTables.
Articles about wpDataTables plugin
- WPKube – wpDataTables Plugin Review: Build Responsive Tables Quickly
- Elegant Themes – Creating Advanced HTML Tables In WordPress Using Plugins
- WPMayor – wpDataTables – a Plugin that Makes Tables in WordPress Easy
- ScratchingInfo – wpDataTables – Best WordPress Responsive Editable Tables Plugin
- WP-magazin.ch – Tabellen in WordPress
- wplift.com – wpDataTables Review: Create Responsive Tables and Charts from a Range of Data Sources
- WPVirtuoso – the 5 Best Free WordPress Table Plugins
Plugin listed in WP catalogs
wpDataTables in social networks
For the people who want to request support: please make sure that you check the FAQ, documentation and video tutorials first. if your question isn’t there feel free to contact our support manager through the support system. We receive a lot of requests nowadays, so we ask you for understanding in case of delayed replies.
MANUAL UPGRADE PROCEDURE
- Go to your FTP and open WordPress plugins folder.
- Delete the old wpDataTables version folder.
- Upload the new version of wpDataTables.
- Go to WP-admin panel, open Plugins section.
- Deactivate wpDataTables, and then activate it again.
DO NOT DELETE THE OLD VERSION FROM WP-ADMIN IF YOU DON’T WANT TO DELETE YOUR TABLES
Version 1.6.2 (released 12.05.2016)
A regular update, adding some functionalities, stability improvements, and several features:
- HTML editor for editable tables – now for columns which have string column type you can edit the data using a HTML WISYWYG editor (TinyMCE), both for editor dialog and for in-line editing.
- Addons support – from now on plugin supports addons, each addon brings some unique feature which extends the core functionality. The first addon launched is the Report Builder, which is a tool for generating individualised Word DOCX and Excel XLSX documents in real-time from WordPress.
- Responsive Charts – this was a highly requested feature: now each chart (both Google and Highchart) can be responsive – just tick the “responsive” checkbox near the width input. Responsive chart will occupy 100% width of the container, instead of having fixed width, therefore always render correctly on any device types, and when you resize browser window.
- Fixes for sum row – Sum row works more stable now.
- Fixes for chart editing – selected Google chart type and the follow table filtering option didn’t persist correctly on editing, now this works fine.
- Fixes for conditional formatting for values above 1.000.000 – now conditional formatting works correctly for any numbers.
- Security fixes – more security checks added to the plugin back-end to prevent attacks.
- More HTML allowed in the editable tables. We restricted allowed HTML for editable tables in 1.6.1 for better protection against XSS. Now the list of allowed tags was extended.
- Fix for uploading images in editable tables. Editing images wasn’t always working smooth, fixed now.
- Fix for ‘skip thousands separator’ in server-side tables. The setting was ignored for tables with server-side processing, now it works correctly.
- WordPress 4.5.2 compatibility confirmed. This site is running WP 4.5.2 so you can see it works.
- PHP7 compatibility confirmed. After multiple internal tests no conflicts or problems found.
- Other minor stability improvements and bugfixes
Version 1.6.1 (released 23.03.2016)
A large update, a lot of new functions. Was supposed to be a stability update, but grown to a large release. Click here to see a brief video overview of the new features. Among others:
- Inline editing – you can edit the content in editable tables directly from the cells now. Click here to see the docs, or here for video demo.
- Conditional formatting – it is possible to highlight rows, cells, columns, or change CSS classes. Click here to see the docs, or here for video demo.
- Formula (calculated) columns – you can add columns in the table that will be calculated based on other columns values. Click here to see the docs, or here to see video demo.
- Sum (totals) row – you can show totals for numeric columns in the table footer now. Click here to see the docs, or here to see video demo.
- Auto-read possible values for column – if the table has server-side processing enabled you don’t need to type in possible values manually any more. See video demo.
- Realtime auto-refresh for tables and charts – Tables which have server-side processing enabled can auto-reload in front-end with defined interval. See video demo.
- No-flash Table Tools, and advanced configuration for Table Tools – the export functionality is now Flash-independent, works on HTML5, also you can define from the admin panel which buttons to show or hide per each table. See video demo.
- Global search via URL. You can add a special key in the page URL, and your table will get pre-filtered on load. Click here to see the docs, or See video demo.
- Auto-generate thumbs for image columns in editable tables. When you upload a new image, a thumb with a link to full picture will be inserted automatically.
- Skip thousands separator for integer columns. If your column is an integer, but you don’t want formatting (e.g. for years or product codes), you can disable it.
- Fixed filter rendered in header. It was looking clumsy before when you chose to render the filter in header, now it is rendered in a separate row.
- Non-UTF8 names for columns in Table Constructor. This was causing trouble before, but now it’s allowed.
- DataTables front-end renderer library upgraded to 1.10.10
- PHPExcel updated to latest version
- Lots of stability and UX improvements and bugfixes
Version 1.6 (released 23.07.2015)
A major update. A lot of different changes and improvements. Basically the biggest change to wpDataTables since launch. Check this document for more info on new functions.