BuddyApp v1.4 – Mobile First Community WordPress theme
|Created||28 October 15|
|Compatible Browsers||IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Compatible With||Facebook, WPML, BuddyPress 2.5.x, BuddyPress 2.4.x, BuddyPress 2.2.x, BuddyPress 2.1.x, WooCommerce 2.5, WooCommerce 2.4.x, bbPress 2.5.x, bbPress 2.4.x, bbPress 2.3.x, Gravity Forms, Easy Digital Downloads 2.4.x, Easy Digital Downloads 2.0.x, Events Calendar, Visual Composer 22.214.171.124, Bootstrap 3.x|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2|
|ThemeForest Files Included||PHP Files, CSS Files|
|Tags||bootstrap, clean, extranet, fluid, intranet, mobile first, post formats, premium, private Community, responsive, side menu, wordpress theme|
BuddyApp – Mobile First Community WordPress theme
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
Version 1.4 is out now! (18th of January 2017). See change log/news!
Meet BuddyApp, best for any kind of Private or Public community, Intranet or Extranet websites. With a Creative design and built with Mobile first approach it is a theme that allows you to build a site that stands out from the crowd.
- Live Site Customizer – Design your site while you preview the changes
- Drag & Drop builder – Visual composer included (save $34)
- Great mobile experience with Mobile first design approach
- Woocommerce integration
- Unlimited colors – You can choose to style individually the Header, Sidemenu and the content body
- 1 Click full demo content. Install posts, widgets, menus
- Retina ready – Icon fonts included
- 600+ Google Fonts to to choose from on headings and text
- Child Theme included for easier theme upgrades
- Nice Knowledge base listings to answer frequent questions
- Clean code with lots of added actions and filters you can hook into
- Unlimited sidebars – dynamically create sidebars to use in different pages
- Widget ready
- Post layouts: Left/Right Sidebar or Full
- Post formats: Default, Image, Video, Gallery, Status, Quote
- AJAX search in posts, members, groups, forums, custom posts.
- Custom Post Types: Knowledge base
- HTML5 & CSS3 & jQuery and Bootstrap powered
- LESS files included and used to generate dynamic css in the theme
- Login and Register with Facebook
- WPBakery Visual Composer – Drag & Drop interface to build your pages with ease.
- BuddyPress/ bbPress plugins to create a stunning private community.
- BuddyPress Cover Photo – Members and Groups covers.
- Restrict my site- Allows you to make your site private only to authenticated users.
- rtMedia – allow users to create media albums, upload image, video or audio files.
- Contact Form 7 – Create unlimited contact forms.
- BuddyDrive – Allow users to upload and share files in your site.
- BuddyPress Like – Adds Like functionality to BuddyPress activity.
- Wise Chat – Live Chat between your users.
- WP-Polls – Adds an AJAX poll system to your WordPress blog.
- Cleverness To-Do List – Advanced plugin for todo lists and tasks.
- Visualizer: Charts and Graphs – Nice Charts and Graphs using Google Charts.
- Envato WordPress Toolkit – Update BuddyApp and from your WordPress admin area.
- WPML – create a stunning multilingual site in minutes
We are constantly improving BuddyApp and answering support questions to make it even a stronger product.
18.01.2017 – Version 1.4
- HTTPS improvements for Logo links - Fixed the included Sidebar Generator plugin that contained a user privilege escalation and reflected XSS vulnerability which allowed users of all capabilities to create or remove sidebars. - Enabled Woocommerce products sidebar replacement. - Updated Visual Composer to 5.0.1 - Widget for Latest posts - posts from same day not displaying date in loop - Fixed youtube video iframe that appears in latest update on profile siderbar. - Updated Creative Home import data - Moved changelog to Seventhqueen site http://seventhqueen.com/support/buddyapp/article/changelog