Eventica v1.10.0 – Event Calendar / Ecommerce For WordPress
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Compatible With||WooCommerce 2.6.x, WooCommerce 2.5, WooCommerce 2.4.x, Events Calendar, Visual Composer 22.214.171.124|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3|
|ThemeForest Files Included||PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files|
|Tags||blog, ecommerce, event, , , ticket, woocommerce, , wordpress|
Eventica v1.10.0 – Event Calendar & Ecommerce For WordPress
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
Eventica is Event Calendar and eCommerce WordPress Theme. Ready to use for events listing and online store. You can also sell your event ticket using WooCommerce!
- WordPress 4.1+ (self-hosted)
- The Events Calendar 3.9+
- WooCommerce 2.2+, optional, if you want to sell event ticket with WooCommerce or add online store functionality to your website
We have 3 demos that you can explore using standard features and additional extensions.
DEMO #01: Standard The Events Calendar + WooCommerce
This demo is for everyone who want to create an events calendar site plus additional shop feature. You can also SELL event ticket using WooCommerce without creating separate product because it will be created automagically. On v1.4 update, we also introduce frontend submission to allow visitor to submit their event.
DEMO #01 is WHAT YOU GET when you purchase this theme without any additional purchase!
DEMO #02: The Events Calendar Pro
This demo is for everyone who want to use The Event Calendar Pro plugin. This is a premium plugin that need to be purchased separately here.
Some additional features that you can get using The Event Calendar Pro are: Recurring Events, Week View, Photo View , Map View, Location Search, Advanced Widgets, and Additional Fields.
DEMO #03: Event Tickets Plus (new) / WooCommerce Tickets (old)
This demo is for everyone who want to sell multi-tickets per event using WooCommerce (advanced ticketing solution, compared to Demo #1). This is a premium plugin that need to be purchased separately here.
Eventica Theme Video Tutorials
- 00 – Eventica – Import Dummy Content (Duplicate Our Demo)
- 01 – Eventica – Install Parent & Child Theme
- 02 – Eventica – Create Homepage Using Home Page Template
- 03 – Eventica – Create Homepage Using Visual Composer
- 04 – Eventica – Create Blog Page
- 05 – Eventica – Create Contact Page
- 06 – Eventica – Setup Menus
- 07 – Eventica – Setup Widgets
- 08 – Eventica – Theme Options
- 09 – Eventica – Add/Edit An Event
- 10 – Eventica – Event Gallery
- 11 – Eventica – Event Venue and Organizer
- 12 – Eventica – Event Call To Action and Sell Ticket
- 13 – Eventica – Events View
- 14 – Eventica – The Events Calendar Pro Overview
- 15 – Eventica – WooTickets Plugin Overview
- 16 – Eventica – WordPress Customizer
- 17 – Eventica – Visual Composer Overview
- 18 – Eventica – Translation/Localization
- 19 – Eventica – Frontend Submission
- Update Your WordPress Theme Using Plugin Easy Themes and Plugin Upgrades
Basic WordPress Video Tutorials (included in theme documentation)
- How to Buy a Domain Name
- How to Buy a Web Hosting Account
- How to Connect your Domain to a Web Hosting Account
- Automatic WordPress Install using Cpanel, Softaculous VS Fantastico
- Installing WordPress Automatically Using cPanel (Fantastico)
- Installing WordPress Automatically Using cPanel (Softaculous)
- Installing WordPress Manually via FTP
- Get a New WordPress Blog Ready
- How to Change Permalinks Structure
- How to Create New Posts in WordPress
- How to Create New Pages in WordPress
- How to Install Themes
- How to Install Plugins
- Control How Visitors Comment
- Understanding Different User Permissions
- Use WordPress Widgets Effectively
- Create Navigation Menus and Sort Them
WooCommerce Video Tutorials
- 01 – What is WooCommerce?
- 02 – How To Install WooCommerce WordPress Plugin?
- 03 – How To Import WooCommerce Dummy Data?
- 04 – How To Get Better Product URL With Custom Permalink?
- 05 – How To Use Shop Page For Homepage?
- 06 – How To Display Product Categories On Shop Page?
- 07 – How To Change Shop Currency?
- 08 – How To Add A Simple Product?
- 09 – How To Sell A Service Product?
- 10 – How To Sell A Digital Product?
- 11 – How To Sell An Affiliate Product?
- 12 – How To Use Product Attributes?
- 13 – How To Add A Variable Product With Variations?
- 14 – How To Change Product Images Size?
- 15 – What Are Up Sells and Cross Sells?
- 16 – How To Create A Coupon Code?
- 17 – How To Add Terms & Conditions At Checkout Page?
- 18 – How To Enable Registration On “My Account” Page?
- 19 – What is System Status page?
This theme is straightforward, no bloated options!
- The Events Calendar plugin compatible
- WooCommerce plugin compatible
- 3 Page Templates
- Translation Ready
- .po/.mo file is available
- White Label Theme Options
- Child Theme Ready
- Custom Header
- WordPress-standard Theme Auto Update
- … and all standard WordPress features …
IS IT COMPATIBLE WITH WPML?
The Eventica theme and WooCommerce plugin are fully compatible with WPML. But, unfortunately, The Events Calendar plugin is still partially compatible with WPML. We have contacted The Events Calendar plugin developer and it is already on their 2015 roadmap to make it fully compatible with WPML.
Images are not included in theme download package.
1.10.0 – 28 October 2016
- added: TheEventsCalendar 4.3 compatibility
- added: option to disable recurring event information on list view
- added: option for product image layout (full/half width) on WooCommerce product page
- added: nofollow and open link in new window for footer social icons
- updated: move Event Details metabox below Event Tickets metabox
- updated: event slider style on mobile
- updated: WPML config file update
- fixed: missing venue on TEC4.3 update
- fixed: stretched logo image issue on sticky header
- fixed: logo overlap with hamburger menu issue on mobile
- fixed: multiline layout issue on event schedule
- fixed: VC Testimonial – numbers of testimonilas to show
- fixed: rare issue on Upcoming Events & Recent Posts widget
- fixed: RTL issue for Event Slider
1.9.0 – 9 August 2016
- added: new Visual Composer element – Event Venues
- added: new Visual Composer element – Event Organizers
- added: new TP – Featured Event widget
- added: better placeholder images
- added: option to add minicart icon on header menu
- added: option to disable month and year separator on list view
- added: option to disable event gallery on single event page
- added: option to change event gallery title on single event page
- added: option to disable related events on single event page
- added: option to change related events title on single event page
- added: option to include past events on related events
- added: TheEventsCalendar – styling for Events List widget output
- fixed: missing start & end time on single event page for multiday event
- fixed: rare bug on event cost syncronization
- updated: password protected event
- updated: single venue template
- updated: single organizer template
- updated: increase line height for better readibility
- updated: sticky header positioning when admin bar is active
- updated: event categories and event tags string translation