Schema v3.1.2 – Fastest SEO WordPress Theme
Schema v3.1.2 is the fastest loading, ultra-SEO friendly WordPress theme. Featuring all the best MyThemeShop features, including our custom options panel, all our shortcodes and widgets, and a pixel perfect design, Schema also includes rich snippets in order to help search engines your site and rank you higher.
Schema v3.1.2 – Fastest SEO WordPress Theme
Free Download Links
Please Disable Your AdBlock
Links will be visible once you whitelist UnlockPress.com on your adblocker.
It's our way of surviving and your way of supporting us.
If you are serious about blogging and running a website, you probably know how important, albeit hard, it is to rank on Google. Not all websites are created equal and some rank better than others.
Schema theme helps blow your competitors out of the water by having an ultra SEO friendly website that’s elegant yet simple, advanced yet user-friendly and loads so fast that your users (and Google) will love you for it.
You already know how important on-site SEO is. You also know that Google considers the loading time of a website as a major ranking factor in its algorithms. That’s why we created Schema – a theme so good, your competitors will wish they had bought it before you.
Schema is not only the most SEO friendly WordPress theme we have ever built, but it is also the fastest loading one. Handwritten with quality code, and keeping best SEO practices in mind, it has a built-in review system and comes pre-configured with rich snippet support.
We always want to deliver the best WP themes and that’s why we always research what users are looking for and what is working for successful blogs right now. We want to help our users replicate other people’s success by having a premium WP SEO theme that’s proven to work.
With the Schema theme, we wanted to optimize all the code we used so that it helps load your website really fast. We audited every single line of the code so that the Schema theme is the fastest WordPress theme to have went out our doors. WordPress SEO themes are dime a dozen but none combine the aspects of SEO, speed, layout, design, responsiveness, and functionality like our Schema theme does.
Every line, every character, every comment used in the theme’s code has a purpose which means that the theme is as lean as possible. The side effect of all this a theme that beats all the themes out there when it comes to speed. Don’t take our word for it, just test it against any of our competitor’s themes to see how much better our Schema theme is.
As with our other products, Schema theme comes with a ton of options on top of the performance features.
Schema has an option to let you insert ads easily. This means you don’t have to rely on 3rd party ad plugins to insert ads into your blog posts. You just have to head over to the ad management panel and paste your code in one of the pre-designated ad slots. That’s it. Earning from your website is now a child’s task.
There are multiple customization options available which you can use to change various aspects of your website. Unlimited color options, BG pattern selection, footer BG selection, and unlimited sidebars are just a few of the options available.
What you won’t find in other themes is a performance tab to help make this already fast theme THE fastest WordPress theme around. The tab contains options to help you disable ‘ver’ in URLs, optimize WooCommerce scripts, make the images lazy load, etc. All these, when used correctly, can mean that your website loads like a rocket and works like a Ferrari.
There are 2 header layout options included so whether you like a slim header menu or a usual fat one – this theme won’t let you down.
You can also make the header sticky with this theme so that the important pages on your website are always in reach to your visitor.
Here are few of the main features that put the Schema WP theme ahead of competition:
- Secure, Lightweight Code
- Easily Accessible Content
- Fast Site Load Times
- SEO Friendly Design and Code
- Google Algorithm Friendliness
- Clearly Identifiable Content and Media
- Pages That Keep Users Reading
- Builds Trust and Security in Google’s Eyes
- Built-in Reviews
- Social Media Voting Functionality
- Rich Snippets
- All Google Fonts
- 2 Header Designs
- 2 Homepage Thumbnail layouts
- HTML5 and CSS3 Markup
- Demo Data Included
- Easy Import
- Ad Management
- Translation Ready
- Options Panel
- Custom CSS Section
But, Why Should I Care?
Because with Schema, you can achieve
- Higher Ad Earnings
- More Page Views
- Higher Search Rankings
- Improved User Experience
- Cross-Browser and Device Compatibility
- More Social Media Shares
Now, here’s a list of the options this theme comes with:
- Upload Logo Image Option
- Upload Your Own Favicon Option
- Set Icons for Apple Devices Easily
- Upload Icon for Windows Phones
- Tracking Codes Section Included
- Twitter Button Included
- FeedBurner Integration
- Enable/Disable Responsiveness
- Built In Section for Search Engine Verifications
- Easily Set Product Count on Homepage
- Multiple Pagination Options
- Built in AJAX Search Option
- 100% Fluid Responsive
- RTL Support
- Lazy Loading Option for Fast Speed
- Enable/Disable Prefetching
- Option to Remove ver Parameters for Better Browser Cache
- Option to Optimize WooCommerce Scripts
- Change Color Schemes Easily
- Change Background Color Easily
- Parallax Effect Included
- 60+ Background Patterns Included
- Right or Left Sidebar Style Options
- Option to Change Site Background
- Section for Custom CSS
- Lightbox Option for Images
Header Customization Options
- Multiple Header Layout Options
- Floating Navigation Menu Option
- Show Social Icons in Header
- Show/Hide Logo in Header
- Enable or Disable Homepage Slider
- Change Homepage Thumbnail Size
- Select Featured Categories on Homepage
- Choose Post Meta Info for Homepage
- Footer Section Enable/Disable Option
- Custom Footer background Image Option
- Copyright Section Built-in
- Change Footer Text Color and Font
Single Post Settings
- Single Posts with Easy to Use Sections
- Breadcrumbs Built in
- Post Meta Info. Enable/Disable Options
- Author Comment Highlighting